Lightly used and maintained in tip top condition- 2013 45 Azimut Fly Bridge-3 Staterooms-Custom Painted Deep Blue Metallic Hull- Owner is moving up- Spring Commissioning is complete and she is ready to go including bottom paint, new zincs, vessel washed, waxed, teak cleaned and sealed, engines and gen oil and filters changed including fuel filters, impellers changed, fully serviced and ready to go.
Original Factory Options to include: Twin Cummins QSC 8.9 480hp Diesel Inboards (just 148 hrs on main engines and 183 hours on generator), Raymarine E Wide Series Package, Xenta Joystick Control, Refrigerator in Cockpit, Sofa Bed in Salon, (2) Folding Cockpit Chairs, Teak Cockpit Floor, Teak Bathing Platform with Hydraulic Lift Function, Teak Side Decks, Linens for Each Cabin, Bow Thruster, Bow Sun Pad, Chain Counter with controls, Screens for portholes, Teak Flybridge Table with BBQ and Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Cooking Pans and CG Package.
Installed Locally: TV Package (5) for Salon, Master, VIP and two in Guest Stateroom, DSS SAT TV System with Dummy Dome and 4 Receivers, Bow SunPad and Rear Seat Canvas Covers in Navy Sunbrella, Custom Sunbrella Bridge Covers in Navy Sunbrella, Bose Lifestyle Surround System in Salon and Custom Painted Deep Blue Metallic Hull Color and Fusion stereo on Fly bridge.
This is a brokerage vessel so no trades please. Call for an appointment and showing today. All photos are current 5-18-2014.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Main Controls Available
- Alarms control - the current status of the active alarms and warnings is displayed.
- Electrical system control - the status of the on-board 230VAC and 24VDC power supply can be managed and displayed.
- Water Tank Control - the fresh water, grey water and black water tank levels are displayed.
- Bilge Control - the bilge pumps and high level floats can be managed.
- Trip Function: displays a navigation graphic board and particularly the information on the fuel level, the engine room temperature, the status of the navigation and anchor lights and the status of the engine room extractors.
- 2 grabrails on deckhouse structure in saloon entrance, inviting guests to enter.
- Internal grabrails: steel and glass parapet for accessing the galley + grabrail on stairs going down to the galley.
- External pulpits and grabrails approved for NMMA certification.
- Maximum side walkway width: 30 cm.
- Two bunks beds.
- Light and natural ventilation: openable porthole.
- Full height wardorobe.
- TV Led up to 15” and integrated iBoat system.
- Entry onto dedicated vanity corner with openable porthole (2-cabin version).
- Double full-height wardrobe.
- Drawer under the bed.
- Shelves above the wings.
- Shelves on the bed headboard.
- Ultimate brightness and ventilation: panoramic windows with rectangular section that can be completely opened; concealed hatchway.
- Total privacy: direct access to the master head.
- LED TV up to 19” and built-in iBoat system.
- Double bed positioned 45° with removable central section for turning it into single
- Panoramic windows with 3 vertical sections and separate openable porthole.
- Full-height wardrobe with built-in compartments and shelves.
- Bed with locker base.
- Bedside tables.
- Direct access to the head.
- LED TV up to 19” and built-in iBoat system.
- Galley totally opening up onto internal salon and situated under the windscreen for
enjoying as much luminosity as possible.
- Marble 320 cm worktop in the 2-cabin version.
- full height 165 lt refrigerator;
- single sink;
- glass ceramic plate with 3 rings;
- extractor hood;
- dishwasher for 5 place settings;
- Miele 43 lt oven.
- Storage and ventilation: up to 5 stowage modules for the 2-cabin version + bottle
storage compartment behind the ring plate and sink. Openable porthole opposite sink.
Salon Dining Area
- Sofa seating two.
- Instrument board with central rudder and instruments up to 2 coupled Raymarine
series E12” Wide screens (or up to single C14” Wide series).
- Work peninsula with internal storage space.
- Manual rectangular section window (iso Azimut 64).
- Info-system monitoring from MOTRONICA screen.
Platform & Cockpit
- Entry to saloon from superimposable double panel door.
- Starboard side with “L”-shaped sofa seating 4-5 guests that can be turned into a
- Removable pouf and dining table with electric hi-lo adjustment (if bed is present).
- Port side with sofa seating two, with locker.
- Furniture unit in entrance with storage space for glassware.
- 22” max. LED TV with 180° revolving bracket to be viewed also from the cockpit.
- Lifting platform with net capacity of 350 kg, max width 320 cm.
- Access to platform even by extending cigars with teak-covered tread.
- Access to cockpit from left side or from central gangway (tread on cockpit sofa).
- Cockpit sofa with lockers (2 units) and built-in pull-out table.
- 2 storage units under warping stations.
- Storage unit in the deckhouse structure so a fridge (50 l) or an icemaker can be
installed, and locker under the flybridge access ladder.
- Access ladder to the structural fly in GRP.
- Furnished with “modular” benches: 2 rectangular blocks + 2 square blocks to compose
- 3 different solutions: C-shaped bench; L-shaped bench, sunpad.
- Removable rectangular table (to position it according to the sofa layout).
- Fixed sundeck accommodating 2 to 3 guests.
- Skylight for direct communication with internal square.
New instrument panel design with space for screen up to 14” in size.
- Flybridge surface that can be covered with Bimini Top.
- New rollbar with high instrument spoiler.
- Exterior - BLUE
- Interior - BLUE