Priced at $31,500 for the package.The replacement of this package with the weak Canadian Dollar is $40,050. There is only one at this price and there will be no more available in the future at his price. Financing available OAC
This Riverhawk 160SH Sea Hawk Series is the best constructed,strongest welded aluminum boat on the market. With the engineered reverse chine construction and lifting strakes I assure you this will be the best ride possible on the water with any welded aluminum boat brand. Loaded with tons of features and at a great price point. It is equipped with a 60 HP Yamaha Four-Stroke Outboard. Included Karavan Galvanized Trailer, and full canvas enclosure.
Lifetime hull warranty
3 year Yamaha outboard warranty
Package Includes (Features & Add-ons):
- Yamaha F60LA Outboard Motor
- Karavan Galvanized Trailer (2220-70-19-ST GALV)
- Tongue Jack, Plastic Bunks, Swing Tongue
- 24" Bench Seats w/Folding Backrests
- Side Curtains & Boot
- Drop Curtain
- Water/Fuel Separator
- Perko Dual Battery Switch
- Group 24 Battery
- Stress Flexed Hull Design
- Engineered Reverse Chine
- Four Lifting/Turning Strakes
- Two Transducer Brackets
- Full Length Box Stringer Construction
- Single Piece 0.125" hull sides
- Single Piece 0.160" performance bottom
- Welded Windshield w/Glass
- Single Stage Full Exterior Side Paint
- Urethane Tread Coat on top deck & interior
- Carpeted side interior & marine vinyl floor
- Dual console w/center storage box
- Electric horn
- Navigation lights package
- Welded Aluminum glove box w/lockable lid
- Two Angler Folding Seats on Pedestals
- 12 Volt power point
- Two cup holders
- Rope Guide
- Decal Package
- 1000 gpm bilge pump
- Standard Steering Wheel
- Rod Storage
- 3 Rod Grippers each side
- Bow Storage
- Self-draining drop bow w/forward rope storage
- Bow & stern eyes
- 5 Bow & Stern Cleats
- Stainless Hand Rails
- Wiper Starboard
- Length: 16"
- Beam: 86"
- Height of Sides: 34"
- Bottom Width: 66"
- Approx Dry Weight: 1,116 lbs
- Deadrise: 14 degrees
- Fuel Capacity: 34 U.S. gal.
- Motor: Yamaha F60LHB
- Transom Height: 20"
- Side Thickness: 0.125"
- Bottom Thickness: 0.160"
- Transom Thickness: 0.160"
- Call Norman for more information 778 2420460
|# of Engines:||1
|Dealer Name:||Marine One
|Phone:||1-877-926-2822 Ext. 7742
|Location:||Langley, British Columbia
|Distance:||3520 km from Ottawa, ON