Model: Cheoy Lee Lion 35
Colour - Hull:marine red/blue with gold stripe
Colour - Deck:white /plywood w/fibreglass
Refrig/Ice B.:Ice Box
Holding Tk.:One plastic tank
Tank Capc.:One copper tankSails / Rigging:
Chain:stainless steel stemhead and bow rollers
Winter Cover/Frame:Stored indoorsMOT Equipment:
2 2.5 dry chemical fire extinguishersNotes:
- Round bottom hull, full keel displacement hull configuration with moderate overhangs.
- Raised coach house cabin design with large cockpit aft.
- Carvel teak planked hull over steam bent frames and rivet fasteners. Timber and steel floors.
- Plywood with fibreglass covered decks. Teak cabin and toe rails. Plywood bulkheads.
- Stainless steel stemheads and bow roller, Stainless steel and teak deck cleats, skene chocks
- Deck-stepped wood mast, hand rails on cabin top
- Engine; closed cooling, Gauges for engine; tach, temp., oil, volts, cast iron manifold with after coolerElectronics:
Speed/Log:Nav 3100 speed
Batteries:standard marine type
110V/AMPS:- / 12 volt, new cir, breaker panels/AC,DC power
Engine Type:3 cylinder inboard
Lines/Fenders:SS bowrail, stanchions, lifelines /
Autopilot:Yes / Raymarine 6002 autopilot
A classic designed, well known, round bottom teak hull yacht with complete, extended professional refit with Carvel teak hull over steam bent frames and rivet fasteners, timber and steel floors, and plywood with fibreglass covered decks. Teak cabin and toe rails, also with plywood bulkheads. Stored indoors, and covered.