USA Registered. A very unique opportunity. A very capable ferry with a USCG COI.
75? x 20? Aluminum ferry with hydraulically operated forward door. 2 John Deere lugger motors, 425 hp each. Northern Lights genset. Seats 28 inside, hauls 6 cars. Up to date electronics.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Built in 1991
- Location: Alaska
- 75' x 20' x 5'
- Engines: 2 x John Deere 425 hp diesel
- Engine hours: 2,500
- Cruising speed: 12 knots
- Fuel tanks: 2, aluminum, 1200 gallons
- Heat exchanger
- Bilge pumps
- Hot water
- Water tank: 150 gallons
- Holding tank: 500 gallons
- All aluminum construction
- Deck is 18' x 55' - will hold 2 - 3 20' shipping containers
- Paint: 2014
- 2 x 25 man life rafts - new 2017
- Tunnel is 5' high
- Reinforced front for sand / rock landings
- 12' ramp that lowers after landing