1850 Commmander Elite - Bad weather only proves how durable it is!
The Crestliner Commander Elite 1850 is tough enough to stand up to whatever Mother Nature throws at it.
Bad weather, big waves; this resilient fishing boat’s all-welded aluminum hull can take the beating and keep moving towards your favorite fishing spot.
The Commander Elite 1850 offers a full slate of fishing features like ample rod and livewell storage, SeaStar hydraulic steering and a bow step-up box that allows easy bow access while providing more storage space.
For open water fishing, there’s simply no comparison to the Commander Elite 1850.
Color: Black Metallic base w/ True Blue accent & Gray Interior
• Hull Length: 18' 9"
• Hull Length w/SST: 19' 7"
• Boat/Motor/Trailer Length: 21' 6"
• Boat/Motor/Trailer Width: 8' 6"
• Boat/Motor/Trailer Height: 7' 4"
• Beam: 94"
• Chine Width: 78"
• Side Depth: 33"
• Max Depth: 44"
• Max Cockpit Depth: 30"
• Transom Height: 25"
• Deadrise: 17º
• Weight (Boat only, dry): 1,620#
• Max Weight Capacity: 1,900#
• Max Person Capacity: 6
• Min HP Capacity: 90
• Max HP Capacity: 150
• Fuel Capacity: 33 gal.
• Aluminum Gauge Bottom: 0.125"
• Aluminum Gauge Sides: 0.090"
• Aluminum Gauge Transom: 0.125"
• Cockpit Length: 133"
• Max. cockpit
Ultra Tough All-Welded Windshield
Take control of the elements thanks to a fully sealed walk-through windshield, step up storage box, a durable all-aluminum console and optional wipers to keep the water at bay.
Diamond Plate Bow
Durable diamond plating is welded to the bow for a fully sealed deck that includes 3 heavy-duty aluminum cleats, a livewell and bow drain holes that are positioned on each side of deck floor to allow for easy drainage.
The tough, all-aluminum console features speedometer, tachometer, trim and fuel gauges, large flat surface for mounting electronics, toggle switches and a 12V power outlet. (Shown with upgraded aluminum polished steering wheel)
Keep your catch fresh all day with a 22-Gallon aerated livewell in the bow.
Space Saving Transom
Enjoy more room to fish at the back of the boat with the Space Saving Transom. Additionally, it features a fully enclosed, removable storage drawer that can be placed on the stern non-skid pad to be used as a cutting board for bait.
SureMount Gunnel Accessory System
Removable SureMount aluminum accessory brackets lets you slide your favorite accessories along the gunnel for perfect placement without drilling.
In-Floor Rod Locker
Center locking in-floor rod locker has 6 tubes at 7'6"capacity so you can be prepared for when the bite is on.
Under Gunnel Rod Racks
Starboard and portside under-gunnel rod racks are easily accessed to stow rods. Each rack accommodates up to four 9'6" rods.
• Console, starboard, toggle switches, 12V power outlet & throw tray
• Console, port, lockable glove box
• Windshield, Ultra tough all-welded
• Speedometer, tachometer & trim gauges, chrome standard w/pre-rig
• Steering wheel, black sport w/comfort grip
• Hydraulic steering
• Tilt steering
• Master power switch
• Vinyl floor, cockpit & stern w/treated panel flooring (Limited Lifetime Warranty)
• Seat slider, helm
• Seat, Deluxe w/fixed pedestal bases (2)
• Aluminum floor, diamond plate (bow)
• Bow step w/storage
• Storage, open (under port & starboard consoles)
• Storage compartment, battery/oil (stern)
• Storage drawer/cutting station, removable (starboard, stern)
• Drink holders (2)
• Rod storage, lockable (center, in floor) (6 tubes @ 7'6" capacity)
• Rod storage, open (port & starboard) (4 rod tubes per side @ 9'6" capacity)
• Livewell, 22 gal. areated (bow) (36Lx16Wx8.75D)
• Diamond plate bow, fully sealed
• Bow drain holes (2)
• Bilge pump (automatic)
• Lanyard, ignition stop switch
• Light, navigation
• Lights, courtesy
• Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
• Transom, wood-free
• Reverse chine extrusion, welded full length w/spray deflector
• Gunnel, extruded w/SureMount & J-Hook systems (cockpit & stern)
• Gunnel step pads (non-skid)
• Paint process, baked Armor-Guard
• Rub rail
• Cleats, aluminum (5)
• Reboarding ladder w/transom handle
• Eyes, stainless steel (bow & stern)
• SureMount accessory mounting bracket (1)
Engines, Trailer & Navigation System:
Main Motor: Mercury 115 EXLPT Command Thrust 4-Stroke
Trailer: Basic 3000lb Bunk Galvanized Trailer
Included Factory Options:
• Windshield Wipers - (Starboard & Port)
• Aluminum Polished Steering Wheel Upgrade
• Port And Starboard Console Box Seats with Storage
• Port And Starboard Bench Seats with Storage installed
• Exchange 2 Dlx Seats For Pro's
• Bow Rails
• Downrigger Brackets - Two
• Washdown System
• Fish Box for Infloor Storage Compartment
• Under-console Net Package (Port & Starboard)
• Welded Bow Anchor Roller
• Full Enclosure Package Suntop/Boot, with Drop Curtain and Side Curtains
• Vinyl Floor,cockpit And Decks (programs)
Full Enclosure Package
• Sun top w/boot, gray
• Side Curtains
• Drop Curtains
• Starting Battery Grp24 1000MCA
• Black Max Aluminum Propeller
Additional Services & Costs:
Pre Delivery Inspection & Freight: $1,000.00
RPM Group is the exclusive dealership for Crestliner in British Columbia, Canada!
Alberni Power & Marine, Rod’s Power & Marine Ltd. and Alberni Industrial Marine Supply Ltd. – be to referred as RPM Group is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the website, while the information contained within the site is periodically updated no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Product information is based on material received from suppliers. RPM Group is very eager to provide to all clients a verification of its website content.