Vessel Name: Nit Picker
File Number: LA5185
Listing Broker: Doug Begin & Jim Armer
19' Aluminum bowpicker, AGE licenced, gillnetter.
Powered with a 250 Volvo gas engine and Volvo single prop leg. Packs 500 sockeye. Has radar, sounder, VHF and comes with its own tandem axel trailer.
Get her ready for the 2018 river season now.
- 1989 built by Prince Rupert Fabrication Shop
- Location: Lower Mainland, BC
- 19' x 8'4" x 3'5" with 6' headroom
- Licence: AGE - salmon south coast
- Engine: Volvo 350 hp gas inboard / outboard
- Reduction gear: Volvo
- Cruising speed: 15 knots
- Full speed: 19 knots
- Fuel tank: Aluminum, 80 gallons
- Engine alarms and gauges
- Cooling: Heat exchanger
- Hydraulic pump: Off engine
- Bilge pumps: 2
- All aluminum construction
- Holds: Foamed and glassed, 500 sockeye
- Drum spooler
- Steering stations: 2
- Controls: Morse cable
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.