This great little Sea Ray bowlder only has 170 hours on the upgrade 5.0L V8 Mercruiser. The interior of the boat shows well. There is seating for up to 7 people. There is lots of storage throughout. It comes with a tandem axle galvanized trailer with a folding tongue jack. The extended swim grid is great for swimming and water sports. Offsite, coming back in September.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Battery Switch
- Canvas, Bimini Top: w/Boot
- Canvas, Cockpit Cover/Tonneau Cover: w/Canvas Storage Bag
- Carpet Liner, Snap-In
- Depth Finder
- Gel Coat, Two-Tone: Black, Blue, Red or Yellow
- Seating, Bucket Seat: w/Flip-Up, Thigh-Rise Bolsters - Port & Starboard
- Sirius Satellite Receiver: w/Antenna (Requires Premier Stereo Upgrade)
- Stereo, Premier Upgrade: w/Power Antenna, 4 Speakers & Digital Remote (Replaces Std. Stereo)
- Tower, Water Sports: Aluminum Tubular w/Integrated Bimini Top, Anchor Light and Wakeboard Rack
The 195 Sport is sleek, fast and good looking, with seating for everyone.