We are proud to offer for sale the sensational Charter Yacht, "MAGIC CHARM". This 215 passenger yacht was designed and built for entertaining & dining pleasure by SkipperLiner Industries in La Crosse, Wisconsin. In 2004 she was extended to her current length. 'SkipperLiner' with their many years experience and numerous innovative design awards, has created this vessel with dockside appeal that is guaranteed to impress you and your guests.
In 2018 she underwent a major, approximately $1M refit.
- Updated Upper Guest Deck including wiring, lighting and electrical fixtures, flooring, bulkhead finishes, ceiling, tile work, furnishings, area carpets and decor.
- Updated Upper Deck Guest Heads (2) including wiring, lighting and electrical fixtures, plumbing, plumbing fixtures, flooring, cabinetry, bulkhead finishes and ceiling.
- New Lower Deck Serving Bar, cabinets, wiring, lighting and electrical fixtures, plumbing, plumbing fixtures, appliances, entertainment electronics and bar dispensing equipment.
- Updated Lower Deck Guest Dining Area, electrical, lighting fixtures, ceiling, bulkhead finishes, tile work, flooring, windows and dining furniture.
- Updated Lower Deck Guest Heads (2) including wiring, lighting and electrical fixtures, plumbing, plumbing fixtures, flooring, cabinetry, bulkhead finishes and ceiling.
- Updated Galley wiring, lighting and electrical fixtures, plumbing, plumbing fixtures, prep area, flooring, ceiling and bulkhead finishes, appliances and galley equipment.
MAGIC CHARM is Certified and equipped with all the required DOT & CSI safety equipment. She is currently located at Vancouver's premium charter facility, The Westin Bayshore Resort & Marina. MAGIC CHARM is air conditioned for those warm days and fully heated for cooler evenings. Boarding and all facilities are handicap accessible.
NOW is your opportunity to start your own charter company, and promote your unique ideas and events, aboard the premiere M.V. Magic Charm!.
More photos and full specifications to follow shortly.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Electrical and Mechanical Fire Pumps
- All necessary Safety Equipment as required by Class.
Galley and Bar Equipment
- 80 hp 45 Kw Communes Generator
- Koolaire icemaker 270lb (new 2018)
- Moyer Diebel undercounter rotary glasswasher (used 3 yrs old, approx.)
- Kelvinator undercounter 2 door bar cooler (new 2018)
- EFI up right single door glass cooler galley (new 2018)
- Kelvinator undercounter galley 2 solid door cooler (new 2018)
- Alto Sham 12 pan cook/hold oven (used reconditioned 4 yrs, approx.)
- Imperial Range with full oven 2 burners, plus flat top grill (new 2018)