New Price February 6, 2019 was $215,000 NOW $205,000. Seller wants her sold!!!
This is the "Owner's version" of this excellent example of a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42DS. Unique in its class for having two excellent double cabins both with en-suite heads. The aft master cabin is more akin to one found aboard a luxury 50 foot yacht, taking up the whole ? Winter Cover, Aluminium frames.
? Wheel covers, winch covers, and forward hatches have canvas covers.
? All new sea cocks.
? Yanmar Diesel, Model 4JH4E
? Flex-O-Fold Folding prop
? Line cutters on the shaft
? Raymarine C-80 Chartplotter/Radar
? Raymarine 2kw Radar (radome is mast mounted)
? Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data Display at each Helm
? Raymarine ST6001 Plus Autopilot
? Raymarine ST60 Wind at each Helm
? Icom 402 VHF Radio with RAM Mike in cockpit
? Sony CD/DVD/Radio with interior and exterior speakers
? Flatscreen TV in main salon with masthead mounted TV antenna
? Four house batteries and one start battery
? Battery charger with Xantrex battery monitor
? Shore power with cord
? Furling Mainsail
? Furling Genoa
? Quantum Cruising Spinnaker
? Selden Aluminum Mast with built-in Furler and Selden boom
? Profurl Genoa Furler
? Selden Rigid Boomvang
• Twin Steering Wheels with Plastimo card compasses
• Harken s/t primaries and secondary winches (3 handles)
• Harken mainsheet traveler system
• Stainless Bow and stern pulpits, double lifelines with gates
• Swim platform and swim ladder, transom hot and cold shower
• Dodger and Bimini
• Electric Windlass
• Delta 40lb Galvanized Anchor with chain swivel, 75' chain and 150'
• Fenders and docklines
This is the preferred two cabin/two head layout. The main salon is raised, giving the interior light, additional space and above all views of the water.
• Two Cabins, each with it's own head/shower.
• Aft Cabin has centerline king, with a lot of headroom
• large "L" shaped galley with two burner propane stove and oven,
microwave, stainless steel sink with h/c pressure water and refrigeration
• Leather salon cushions
• AC/Heat System
• Espar forced air heating system (2012)
Designed by Marc Lombard this gorgeous yacht is known for fast sailing. There is an abundance of natural light. The interior has a roomy and functional feel. The Deck is Prisma Process® injected with end-grain balsa core. The hull is solid fibreglass, with ISO gelcoat surface w/ protective barrier coat