This Hunter is a roomy cruiser with a good turn of speed. Her cabin layout makes for a feeling of a much larger boat while retaining the private sleeping cabin aft.
Comfortable cockpit with pedestal wheel steering and plenty of seating. Walk through transom to the swim platform.
This Hunter 28.5 is in nice shape. Contact us for more information or to arrange a viewing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Navigational & Electrical
- Throw ring with floating line.
- Life sling.
- Garmin chartplotter, mounted at the Nav Station.
- Two 12 V Batteries
- Running Lights
- Distribution Panel
- Shore power connection.
- Running Lights, Steaming Light, and Anchor Light
- Cabin Lights
- T-Shaped cockpit layout with pedestal wheel steering.
- Radar post mounted on the transom.
- Mainsheet traveller mounter forward in the cockpit.
- Harken 23 primary winches.
- Teak grab rail along the cabin top.
- Two opening deck hatches.
- Harken roller furler.
- Plow anchor with chain and rode in the anchor locker.
Large V Berth forward with open salon just aft. U shaped settees, provides lots seating room, plus turns into a large berth for sleeping. Folding table between the settees. Galley to starboard and head to Port. Aft of Head is the aft cabin with double berth and shelf storage.