If you want a boat with low hours, in great shape this is it.
Like new condition with approx. 214 hours
This roomy easy handling family boat with its Deep V Hull has had "extensive recent upgrades" including a NEW Port side engine July 2018 with about 16-18 hours on it. She sleeps about 8 comfortably, 2 up and 6 down with plenty of seating plus storage both on deck and below. She has a stand up head/shower and about 6'4" head room in the lower cabin area.
- extended swim platform with swim ladder, transom shower, bar b q, and shore power cord with extension cord, freshwater hookup, fender holders plus fenders, 2 battery switches, 110v AC outlets, 12v DC outlets
- upper deck with plenty of seating and storage, plus bar sink, snap in carpet, table converts to bed/sun lounger,
- VHF radio, Raymarine, depth gauge, new windshield wiper, radio am/fm/cd, compass, fire extinguisher, hot water tank, remote spotlight, all lines/fenders/anchor, hot water tank, trim tabs, trim tab indicator, speedometer, tachometer, transdoucer, volt meter, fuel gauge,electric panel, cockpit lighting, deck lighting, horn, hour meter
- large engine room with easy access and plenty of extra storage
- 100 watt solar panel on bow (removable) to charge batteries and operate fridge when shore power is not available, also can be replaced by sun pad
- hot/cold stand up shower/head, refrigerator, microwave, 2 burner stove, coffee pot, tv/dvd, kitchen sink, plenty of kitchen storage/drawers, curtains (not shown)
- v-berth with mirrors and rope lighting, cedar lined hanging closet, dining table for 4 converts to bed plus roomy rear berth - approx. 6' 4" inside cabin height
New 2016 - antifouling, complete tune up including spark plugs, ignition wires, distributor caps, rotors, fuel filters and 3 new batteries, all new canvas with windows
New 2017 - new serpentine belts, replaced transom seals on both drives and senders, replaced drive anedodes, new fuel filters, and shifter cables
New 2018 - replaced impellers, installed removable 100 watt solar panel on bow, Port side engine replaced July 2018 because it was not winter serviced while the Starboard engine was serviced, new water pump
New 2019 - replaced trim tab pump, new oil change and filters
This boat with low hours is in "like new" condition and won't last.
Contact the seller today.