Big Water Fishing Boat
Designed for rugged coastal water excursions, the Pilot caters to the adventurer in you without sacrificing style or comfort. Whether you’re enjoying a weekend away with the family or rigging in for serious offshore fishing, the Pilot delivers on design quality and function.
Color: Gloss Black / Stone Gray Seating / Canvas Color Dark Gray
• Hull Length: 28'
• L.O.A.: 30'
• Beam Width: 108"
• Bottom Width: 90"
• Side Height: 40"
• Cabin Lengths: 116"
• Cockpit Lengths: 95"
• Transom Height / Motor Length: 25"
• Deadrise: 18°
• Max HP Capacity: 700
• Fuel Capacity: 110 USG (Gallon)
• 5086 Aluminum Alloy Gauge Bottom: 0.250"
• 5052 Aluminum Alloy Gauge Sides: 0.160"
• 5052 Aluminum Alloy Gauge Transom: 0.250"
Standard Hull Features
• Full Length Engineered Box Stringers
• (4) Full Length Formed-In External Hull Stiffeners
• Exclusive Tri-Structure Full Length Reverse Chine
• (4) Performance Lifting Strakes
• Fully Welded Heavy-Duty Keel Guard
• Welded Thru-Hull Fittings
• (7) Welded 8" Cleats
• Wide Formed Gunnels
• Welded Heavy Duty Bow & Transom Eyes
• Welded 1” Diameter 18" High Bow Rails
• Self-Bailing Vinyl Wrapped Aluminum Cockpit Flooring
• Upswept Bow
• Welded Bow Pulpit w/ Anchor Roller
• Self-Draining Anchor/Rope Locker w/ Exterior Hatch
• Welded Full Width Transom Platform w/ Undermount 3-Step Telescoping Ladder
• Welded Wrap-Around Stern Rails
• Welded Downrigger Mounting Pads
• Locking Transom Fish Locker
• Floor Fish Locker w/ Macerator Pump
• Locking Cockpit In-Floor Storage
• Starboard Transom Door
• Port Side Net Holder
• Welded Cabin w/ Bimini Top & 8 Rod Holders
• Diamond Sea Glaze Windows & Exterior Door
• 9 x 12 Trim Tabs
Standard Interior Features
• (2) Fully Adjustable Spring Ride Suspension Seats
• (2) Storage Box Bench Seats w/ Removable Backrests
• Locking Glove Box
• Stainless Steel Rubber Coated Steering Wheel
• Passenger Grab Rail
• Overhead Grab Rails
• (6) Cup Holders
• Full Marine Carpeted Sound Dampening Side Walls
• LED Red/White Dome & Strip Lights
• Upholstered Finished Cuddy Cabin w/ Cushions
• Offshore Deck Hatch w/ Screen
• V-berth Lights, Privacy Enclosure& Storage
• (2) Locking Interior Transom Access Hatches
• (4) Welded Cockpit Side Storage Trays
• LED Cockpit Flood Light
Standard Color & Graphics
• 1/3 Hull Side Paint
• 2-Tone Exterior Cabin Side Paint
• Painted Dash & Windshield
• Raised Domed Logos
• Flat Vinyl Model Designators
Standard Rigging Features
• Tachometer, Fuel, Trim & Hour Meter Dash Instrumentation
• Mechanical Throttle/Shift
• Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt Helm
• Premium Switch Panel
• Electric Horn
• 12V Power Point
• Premium Marine Wiring Harness w/ Water Tight Connections
• Safety Hub Power Distribution Block
• Transom Battery Tray
• 4-Way Selector Battery Switch
• LED Navigation Lights Package
• Color Matched Under Dash & Transom Courtesy Lights
• (2) Electric Bilge Pump w/ Auto Float Switch
• (3) Pantographic Self-Parking Windshield Wipers
• Raw Water Washdown w/ Hose Receptacle
Engines, Trailer & Navigation System:
Main Motor: Mercury 250XL V8 DTS 4-Stroke
Twin Motor: Mercury 250CXL V8 DTS 4-Stroke
Trailer: EZ-Loader Galvanized Tandem Axle w/ Brakes 12000#
Included Factory Options:
Will be announced soon!
• DTS Dual Console Control at Main and Rear Station
• Twin Key Switches at Main Station
• Twin Start/Stop Switch at Rear Station
• BEP Battery Distribution System w/2 Grp 24 1000MCA Starting Batteries and Grp 27 Deep Cycle House Battery
• Upgraded Pro Mariner Battery Charger
• Enertia ECO Stainless Steel Propellers
• Alcohol/Electric stove
• Maxwell Windlass
Alberni Power & Marine, Rod’s Power & Marine Ltd. and Alberni Industrial Marine Supply Ltd., to be referred as RPM Group is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the website. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Product information is based on material received from suppliers. RPM Group is very eager to provide to all clients a verification of its website content.