This is without doubt one of the most beautiful Aluminum Boat designed and built in Canada.
It was moored for 1 year in the ocean with less than 30 hours on each engine.
This boat was designed not to sink from hull damage in the event of hitting a rock, and to give the most smoothest and quietest ride possible to eliminate motion sickness when taking family and friends.
The sharp V cuts waves, coupled with 0.75" thick aluminum knifed up-to 8" in depth skeleton that encompasses the entire boat hull gives extraordinary superstructure that will withstand unforeseen collisions with rocks, should such a thing occur.
The entire top cabin floats on air ride suspension, that further isolates sound and soft cushioning from the waves. The air ride suspension can be increased in stiffness for more load in the cabin, or turned off completely.
The boat is equipped with some of the following features (not everything will be listed)
- Bluetooth Audio entertainment
- Heated Cabin
- Front and Rear side thrusters with wireless remote
- Power Steering, all electronic drive by wire
- GPS, Sonar, and all the standard electronics for navigation and depth.
- Hydraulic Trim tabs
- Full size toilet outhouse with hand wash sink and holding tanks
- Big Sunroof
- All the lighting front and rear for night cruise
- 1000L fuel capacity
- 200L fresh water
For more info Tel: 604 319 3306