USA Registered. 94' Classic 1957 steel tug. Well maintained by major tug company. Recent owner has done lots of cleaning, painting and fixing up. Professionally installed clutch and drum (2019). 2,400 hp EMD main, 2 Detroit 4-71's driving 75 kW genset.
Exceptional tug value here.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Built in 1957 by Ira S. Bushey & Sons
- Location: Maryland
- 94'7" x 27'1" x 13'5"
- Survey: 2008
- Engine: GM-EMD 12-645 ETC 2,400 hp diesel
- Fuel tanks: Steel - 16,500 gallons total capacity
- 2 x Detroit 4-71 driving 75 kW genset
- Sleeps: 6 plus
- Stove: 4 burner electric
- Fridges / Freezers: 2 of each
- Sink: Double stainless steel
- Water tank: 2,500 gallons
- Heating and air conditioning
- Heads: 2
- All steel construction
- Anchor winch and anchor
- GPS: Northstar
- VHF: Icom
- Radar: Furuno
- Autopilot: ComNav with remote
- Compass: Sperry