The Wellcraft Coastal 330 is the absolute perfect combination of comfortable family express cruiser and sport fishing boat. It is finished in stunning midnight blue with white decks and trim.
It has all the extras to maximize your pleasure no matter what your primary use might be. The added bonus is that it has twin diesel power, very comprehensive navigation instruments, autopilot, electric windlass, electric Scotty down-riggers, extensive halibut tackle, and of course, bait tanks and a transom door to the swim-grid. This is a serious fishing boat with numerous fishing amenities such as aluminum rod holders behind the helm, large in-floor fish boxes, live aerated bait well with cutting board behind the helm seat and behind the passenger seat, a couple of large built in tackle boxes with a fish cleaning station above them. The good news is that the Wellcraft Coastal 330 is far more than just a fishing machine! This is an amazing family express cruiser which Wellcraft does so well and for which they have become iconic!
The huge cockpit is perfect for comfortably entertaining multiple friends at sunset. Down below is open, airy and light with sumptuous accommodation for up to four, a full galley with cook-top and hot and cold pressure water, fridge and freezer, The head is roomy. has a shower and comes equipped with a holding tank.
US Boat Review: We were cruising the St Clair River near Sarnia with Guy Andali of Precision Power Sports, my host for the day. I expected the 330 Coastal to be a bit sluggish compared to many of the smaller boats I have been driving this year because of its sheer size and weight. From a standing start the 330 Coastal comes out of the water at the expected rate until the turbo kicks in at about 1200 rpms. When the turbo boost comes on, you can actually feel the boat lurch forward and the acceleration is very noticeable as we raced from 0 to 20mph in 8.23 seconds.
Hull Truth Review: The boat is a beast, will run through anything you want to throw at it.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
V berth forward with seating and fill-in cushions, Galley to port, Head to port aft, Dinette to Stbd.
- AC/DC panel
- Lockable cabin door
- Snap-in carpet
- Decor pillows
- Granulon dinette table lowers and converts to double berth
- Hanging locker
- Direct and indirect lighting
- Full ceiling liner
- Premium sound system
- Storage lockers under berths and seats
- Granulon counter-tops
- Refrigerator - duel voltage 12DC or 110A/C GFI protected
- Sink with pressure hot and cold water
- Stove 2 burner electric
- Coffee maker
Hull and Deck
- Huge open area and space for at least 4 fishermen or a dozen guests
- Combing bolsters
- Overboard scuppers
- Courtesy lighting
- 2 x Fish boxes below sole, 1 x aerated
- Circular live-well with leadere storage (Stbd)
- Raw water washdown
- Portside fresh water washdown
- Double helm and companion seats
- Beverage holders
- Tack storage lockers with deliniated storage compartments
- Anchor locker
- Bow pulpit with integrated roller and deck pipe
- SS Cleats
- Spotlight with remote control
- Deck hatch with screen
- Hard-top with spreader lights and multiple rod-holders
- HD rub-rail with SS insert
- SS hull-side exhaust ports
- Coach-roof portholes with SS trim rings and screens
- SS Rails
- Swim Platform
- Full height transom with door
- Upgraded engine room insulation
- NEW double pigtail shore-power cable
Propulsion and Mechanical
- Diesel: 2 x 185 gallons each
- Water: 52 gallons
- Holding tank: 20 gallons
- Hot-water tank 6 gallons
- Bait well
- Fish well with aerator
- 2 x Volvo diesel TAMD63 Turbo (low hours)
- Fresh water cooled
- Shaft 1.75"
- Props 21 X 22 (left and right hand rotation)
- Fire suppression system with auto engine shutdown
- Racor fuel filters
- Hoses - steel reinforced
- Instrumentation with engine sync gauge, Tach, fuel, volts, water temp, oil pressure
- Honda 2000 generator
- LOD 33'
- LOA 38' 5"
- Beam 12' 5"
- Draft 3'