Our boat JUSTAHUG is a deluxe trawler with many upgrades.
Length 35ft Beam 12.5ft Draft 4ft
Clearance 17ft Displacement 13 tons
Fuel capacity 230 US gal – water 150 US gal
Twin diesel Perkins 4-236,
90hp, naturally aspired - 2200 hours
Cruising speed 6.5 – 7 knots at 1800 RPM
Transmission – Borg Warner Velvet Drive 1:1
3 blade props
Port & Starboard entry doors to main cabin, with wide walkways on each side and inside entrance to sun deck. Standing head room 6’3” throughout.
Aft Master Stateroom: walk around queen bed with custom mattress. Lots of cupboard, hanging closets, cabinets with draws and shelves
Master head: ensuite with macerator toilet, round stainless steel sink with long counter and separate large stall shower
Forward: Oversized quarter berth, as part of the galley, ample storage with overhead lighting. Note: there is no seperate forward cabin. If your looking to bring your Uncle Harry and Aunt Milly who needs a seperate room, this boat is not for you.
Salon: Two swivel/reclining chairs, coffee table, cloth covered settee, drop leaf table can be place in the salon. Custom curtains and blinds.
Galley: Custom galley is down and forward. Full size fridge with freezer. Propane oven with 3 burner stove. Microwave/coffee / ice maker.
Double stainless steel sink. 2 20# propane tanks housed in stainless steel vented enclosures. More than ample storage in cupboards. Well lit and vented.
Salon Helm: Raymaine electronics, E120 chart plotter, 125 GPS, 4kw – 24nm coloured radar, depth sounder, autopilot Uniden VHF radio, 4” Ritchie compass, engine instruments.
Upper Helm: Duplicate Raymaine electronics with 16” flat screen display and keyboard. Richie 3 ½ “ compass Uniden VHF radio
- 520 watt solar system
- 1-4D starting battery – new 2019
- 6 Deep cycle house batteries (600 amp hrs) – 2017
- Xantrax 2000 inverter/charger
- Link 1000 battery monitor
- Upgraded breaker panel
- Sea Wolf electrical Windlass
- Cruisair Air conditioning/heat 16KBTU
- ESPAR heating system
- Balmar Alternator 150 amp regulator
- 2 isolation switches – 1 emergency cross over switch
- 4 bilge pumps
- Shakespeare 2020 omni directional tv/fm antenna
- Shore cables
- 12ft AB RIB dinghy with 7.5hp Johnson
- Hinged radar arch for low bridges
- Magma propane BBQ
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with continuous stainless steel hand rail
- Swim platform with step ladder
- Hot and cold shower on swim platform
- Bow area has raw water wash down
- 6 – large fenders 2- balls
- 6 mooring lines
- 24” throw ring
- Man overboard retrieval system
- 5 Fire extinguishers
- Compressed air system of air horn
- Flares, 12 gauge Orion Twin Star
- Hot water tank has heat exchanger through engine and 110v
- Pressure water pump and accumulator
- Seagull water purifier
- 2 SS muffler pots – new exhaust hoses
- Xintex propane/fume detector
- All injectors R &R 2013
- Excellent canvas enclosures
- Engine room blower
- 23x13 3 blade props
- New SS drive shafts
- Weaver davits on swim platform with EZ dingy winch. Outboard motor bracket.
- 45 lbs CQR anchor with 150’ of 3/8 chain. Anchor bridal.
- 35 lbs Danforth with 135’ rope rode.
- Hydraulic steering
- Racor 500 fuel filters. Electric fuel pump
- 2 boat poles
- 4ft dining table with 6 folding chairs with cushions. Two wicker chairs and coffee table
- Fully carpeted sun deck and upper helm
Recent upgrades and improvements:
- Replaced both starter motors
- Replaced both alternators
- Replaced port fuel tank
- Replaced bilge pumps
- Replaced starboard engine water pump
- Replaced all batteries
- Installed solar system
- Upgrade inverter / charger system
- Installed Link monitor
- Replaced both drive shafts
- Replaced all cutlass bearings
- Replaced all lighting with LED
- Reconditioned all bright work
- Many spare parts