Rogue Boatworks Coastal Landingcraft 28
• Fully Welded Seams - No Stitch Welded Hull - 40% more Strength and Integrity
• Bottom, Support Girders, Sides & Transom - 5086 Marine Aluminum Alloy
• Powder Coated and Baked twice at 420° - 3 times more corrosion & impact resistant than painted boats
• Proven by Law Enforcement & Government Customers
4 Reasons why Rogue Jet Boats are more expensive & higher quality:
(1)The Impact of Fully Welded Seams in the Hull
There is no stitch welding in the hull all seams are fully welded resulting in about 25 to 30% more labour and 10 to 12 lbs more welding wire when welding the hull together.
Stitch/Skip welded boats loose 40% to 50% of their strength and integrity
Boats that run in rough seas with large or short interval waves are prone to cracking those stitch welds.
The open/not welded areas between the welds is where the flexing and cracking starts.
These areas are all hidden below the floor where most owners don't inspect with limited access, an area.
(2) Stronger Marine Alloy on all Parts
Rogue uses the more expensive, salt water corrosion resistant and 40% stronger 5086 Aluminum on the hull, sides, transom and box girders unlike other manufacturers who only use 5086 on the bottom and the cheaper/weaker 5052 on the sides, transom and box girders.
Rogue uses 1/4" and 3/8" plate in their transom and pod deck others use 1/8" and 3/16" at best.
(3) A Baked Finish - 3 times more resistent
The baked powder coat finish on a Rogue is 3 times more corrosion and impact resistant then painted boats and twice as durable.
The boat goes into the oven twice and gets the powder coat baked on and then a clear coat over top. The finish is the same under the gunnels, dash, seat boxes, fish and floor boxes as well as all visual areas on the top side of the boat.
(4) Less Maintenance Costs
The high durability of Rogue Boats in general, will keep your total cost of ownership low in the long term and the renewal of a 3M Heavy Duty Vinyl Wrap and not the decal material for the exterior sides, would cost you only 10% of a usual new painting.
The Coastal Outboard Series are designed to handle the rough stuff
Built extra deep and wide with extra freeboard , these outboard powered Deep Vees from Rogue have been designed for the roughest conditions on rivers, lakes, bays and the ocean.
Safety in high sides (36") and the extra wide bottom (78") for more stability makes the "Coastal" one of the safest and most seaworthy all welded aluminum boats in the industry.
The progressive deadrise of the boats bottom - from 50 degrees at the bow to 18 degrees at the transom - makes for a smooth ride in choppy seas.
Learn more about our superior rigged Rogue Jet Boats
• Hull Length: 28'
• Hull Length overall (Bracket and Transom included, without Outboard): tba
• Beam: 102"
• Side Height: 36"
• Bottom Width: 96"
• Deadrise: 18º transom/Bow 50º
• Fuel Capacity: 110 Gallon
• Hull Design: Progressive Dead Rise
• 5086 marine alloy sides and bottom
• 4 heavy duty lifting/turning strakes
• Side Thickness: 0.160"
• Bottom Thickness: 0.250"
• Transom Thickness: 0.250"
• Box Girder Thickness: 0.160"
• Heavy duty .250" bottom and .250 transom
• Navigation Lights
• Dual Heavy Duty marine batteries + switch
• Extended outboard bracket-full ">Engines, Trailer & Navigation System:
Main Motor: Mercury 250XL V6 FourStroke
Twin Motor: Mercury 250XL V6 FourStroke
Kicker Motor: End of Season 2019 Special - Free Kicker Weeks
Trailer: 12,500# Highliner Trailer
Navigation System: Lowrance HDS 12 Carbon & 4G Radar Kit
Included Factory Options:
• 28' Drop Bow
• 64" wide drop bow door
• Electric winch for drop bow with controls in cabin
• Set up for twin engines
• Set up for binnacle controls
• Hydraulic steering system
• Aluminum self bailing deck with scuppers
• Non skid on deck
• Dark powder coat upgrade
• Starboard transom walk thru door
• 4 welded 10" clears each side ( 8 total)
• Welded railing at helm area 6' length & 8" tall
• Starboard side walk thru door 2 to 3' forward of cabin
• Fully welded aluminum rub rail approx 40"
• Rear Hard Top Sliding windows, slant forward windshield, walk thru door, welded grab handles, dual windshield wipers, glove boox, dual ceramic heater fans, dome light, rear facing flood light
• 2 Mariner suspension seats
• 2 - 18" X 30" aluminum storage box seats
• Alaskan bulk head w/sliding/locking door
• Mercury Vessel View 403
• DTS Slim Console Controls
• Airmar P66 Transducer for Lowrance HDS12
• Lowrance VHF Radio
• Enertia ECO Stainless Steel Propeller
• Trim Tabs
Additional Services & Costs:
Pre Delivery Inspection & Freight: $2,500.00
Hull Warranty to original purchasers:
• 10 Years for Commercial Users
• Lifetime for Private Users
Learn more about our superior rigged Aluminum Fishing Boats
Alberni Power & Marine, Rod’s Power & Marine Ltd. and Alberni Industrial Marine Supply Ltd., to be referred as RPM Group is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the website, while the information contained within the site is periodically updated no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Product information is based on material received from suppliers. RPM Group is very eager to provide to all clients a verification of its website content.