3055 BAYLINER CIERA - 2000
TWIN 5.7 L w/ FRESH WATER COOLING
OIL CHANGE SYSTEM!
The list of extensive, recent upgrades puts this already fantastic 3055 well over the top of desirable boats available right now:
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio - 2018
- Raymarine Quantum WiFi Q24C Radar - 2018
- Raymarine Axiom 9 RV Chartplotter with Integrated Real Vision 3D
- Raymarine Bronze Transducer 3D RealVision (2) - 2018
- Extended Swim Platform - 2018
- Starboard Windshield Wiper Motor - 2018
- LED Lighting Throughout - 2018
- Brand New Port Bravo 2 Leg - 2018 (3 hours)
- Bottom Paint & Zincs - 2018
Hurley Marine Dinghy Launching System - 2018
Some other key features include: Computerized Bennett Trim Tabs, Solar Panel, Bow Thruster, JVC CD Stereo, Bus Heater, Windlass
As if it could get any better! This 3055 Bayliner is by far the cleanest boat out there right now. With NEW canvas surround, NEW Corinthian Marine Cockpit Carpeting, NEW helm, windlass and search light covers - 2018 she looks amazing! Truly impressive all the way around. Give us a call today to view our 3055 Bayliner - 2000. Hurry! She will not be available for long.
Dinghy and Outboard are available for $5000
2011 AB Tender and a 2018 9.9 Mercury outboard
Listed with Pacific Coast Yacht Sales and shown by prior appointment
Contact listing broker Philip Cragg
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Available for $5000
2016 AB hard bottom tender
2018 9.9 Mercury Outboard with very low usage on it
THIS IS THE MOST EQUIPPED 3055 BAYLINER AVAILABLE PERIOD. SHE HAS THE DESIRABLE 5.7L MERCUISER POWER AND THE BRAVO II DRIVES. LOW HOURS AND IMPECCABLE MAINTENANCE, MAKES THIS A MUST SEE VESSEL. SHE IS READY TO GO RIGHT NOW AND IT SHOWS, WAXED AND DETAILED. OWNERS ARE MOVING ON AND ARE SERIOUS ABOUT SELLING THIS BOAT, CALL PHILIP TO FURTHER DISCUSS.
WERE DO WE START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS BOAT IS EQUIPPED LIKE NO OTHER 3055 ON THE INTERNET AND WITH LOW LOW HOURS.
Galley and Head
- DANFORTH ANCHOR WITH CHAIN AND LINE
- REMOTE WINDLASS
- REMOTE SPOTLIGHT
- FENDERS AND TIE UP LINES
- SIDEPOWER BOW THRUSTER
- FULL SUNBRELLA CANVAS
- extended swim platforms extended grid
- TRANSOM DOOR
- ANCHOR ROLLER & ANCHOR LOCKER
- REMOTE OIL FILTERS
- BIMINI TOP W/ FORWARD & SIDE CURTAINS
- AFT CURTAIN
- COCKPIT CARPET
- COCKPIT TABLE
- COCKPIT WET BAR
- COCKPIT CARPET SETS
- HEATING DUCTS THROUGH OUT THE BOAT
- FORWARD SUNLOUNGE PAD
- 2 - BURNER KENYON ELECTRIC/ALCOHOL STOVE
- STAINLESS STEEL GALLEY SINK
- NORCOLD DUAL VOLT REFRIGERATOR
- 6G. HOT WATER HEATER
- PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM
- MANUAL FLUSH HEAD W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK
- THELEPHONE STYLE SHOWER IN HEAD
- ELECTRIC SHOWER DRAIN SYSTEM
- SWIMMERS' SHOWER, TRANSOM
814.9 total Hours
1.3 Hours Key On/off
270.3 Hours Under 1000 rpm's
211.1 Hours 1000-1999 Rpm's
53.9 Hours 2000-2999 rpm's
275.5 Hours 3000-3999 rpm's
2.5 Hours 4000-4999 rpm's
o.o Hours time at rev limit.
total run time 814.9
1.3 Hours Key on/off
310.7 Hours Under 1000 rpm,'s
172.0 Hours 1000-1999 rpm's
70.7 Hours 2000-2999 rpm's
267.8 Hours 3000-3999 rpm's
2.1 Hours 4000-4999 rpm's
0.0 hours time at rev limit
Mechanical & Electrical
POWERED BY THE OPTIONAL 5.7 L MERCUISER ENGINES COUPLED TO A PAIR OF BRAVO II DRIVES. THIS IS A FAST BOAT WITH EASY CRUISING IN THE MID 20'S AND TOP SPEEDS IN THE 30'S. SHE HAS FRESH WATER COOLING ON BOTH ENGINES, AND MOST OF ITS LIFE IT HAS BEEN STORED ON A TRAILER OR IN FRESH WATER. THE ELECTRICAL SYSTEM IS A COMBINATION OF 12 VOLT AND 110 VOLT WITH MANY OF THE ON BOARD SYSTEM'S 12 VOLT. 110 VOLT IS AVAILABLE BOTH FROM DUEL SHORE POWER RECEPTACLES AS WELL FROM A 1800 WAT INVERTOR WITH RMOTE PANEL AS WELL. SHE IS EQUIPPED WITH A SOLAR PANEL AND A SIWMWNS SOLAR 20 AMP REGULATOR FOR BETTER MANAGEMENT OF THE 12 VOLT SYSTEMS. THERE ARE TWO BANKS OF BATTERIES A SET OF STARTING BATTERIES AND A SET OF HOUSE BATTERIES. THE LARGE VOLUME ENGINE COMPARTMENT ALLOWS FOR EASY SERVICING AND ACCESS TO THE MAIN POWER PLANTS BUT LOTS OF STORAGE AND ADDITIONAL SPACE FOR BATTERIES AND MECHANICAL PRODUCTS. THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT IS EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN. ENGINE HOURS ON THIS FINE CRAFT ARE 820 FOR THE PORT ENGINE AND 817 HOURS ON THE STARBOARD ENGINE LOCATED IN THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT IS A AUTOMATIC ENGINE OIL CHANGING SYSTEM-ALLOWING FOR EASY ENGINE OIL CHANGES AND INDICATED THE LEVEL THAT THE OWNER KEPT THIS BOAT AT AS WELL
Accommodations & Galley
- The 3055 Ciera features a sleek profile and an equally impressive thoughfulness of design for passenger comfort.
- Cockcpit seating includes a double-wide helm seat, elevated for excellent visibility, plus a single companion seat with storage base, to port.
- Aft of the helm seat, a wrap-around cockpit lounge includes a removable table for serving and will convert to a sunlounge when needed.
- A cockpit wet bar, with storage below, is conveniently set aft of the portside companion seat.
- A tall bimini top w/ side curtains attaches to the arch, as does the aft cover, providing ample headroom throughout the cockpit. Foredeck access is via a walk-thru windshield and a transom door allows easy boarding for swimmers. The cockpit is also fully carpeted (removable).
- Cabin entry is through a bi-fold hatchway with sliding overhead hatch, just a few steps down to the bright & spacious salon.
- The head compartment, complete with toilet, vanity and convenience shower, is at the base of the stairs, portside. The very well equipped galley runs along the portside as well, forward of the head.
- Opposite the galley is a softly contoured dinette/lounge, also convertible to a berth for those extra weekend visitors.
- Tucked away aft is a very spacious mid-cabin, with double berth hanging locker and privacy curtain -- plus plenty of headroom and a deck window w/ screen.
- Fully forward is a comfortable double berth, with lots of storage, hanging locker and another curtain for privacy.
- Three deck hatches add light and fresh air ... and large side deck windows brighten the scene as well. Bayliner has made excellent use of light wood and fabric treatments to create a bright, but warm, feeling down below.
- Equipped with two burner Kenyon alcohol/electric stove, single stainless steel sink, pressurized water system with six gallon hot water tank, Norcold DE441 TEK II refrigerator/freezer.