This 1982 sloop is 36’ long, has a 12’ beam, and a 5.3 draft. All new curtains and cushions for the interior and cockpit. Hauled out and painted the bottom in 2017. Survey completed in 2016.
The existing slip at the Marina can be transferred with the sale if needed.
The Universal Diesel 25hp engine was new in 2004 and has ONLY 600 Hours.
SONY high end stereo, and speakers throughout.
Plenty of room for a couple, but enough for a family.
The boat comes with:
• Inboard Universal M-25XPB engine (25 gallon fuel tank)
• Horizon Eclipse VHF radio
• Two batteries
• Hummingbird fish finder/ depth sounder
• Electric Bilge Pump, two water tanks
• Shore Power Inlet (AC/DC) and long heavy-duty power cord
• Battery Charger
• Refrigerator, storage in galley
• Hot water heater
• Propane stove and oven (with two tanks)
• Newport diesel cabin furnace/heater
• Large double v-berth forward
• Enclosed head and shower option
• Large hanging locker
• U-shaped convertible dinette converts a double berth
• U shaped settee/ dinette
• Large nav station on starboard side
• Behind nav station is a double quarter berth
• Holding tank (18 gallon tank) and macerator pump-out
• Swimming Ladder, Propane BBQ
• Mainsail Cover
• 9' Inflatable dinghy (soft bottom), oars