Loaded with Options, Original Owner, Includes Trailer
(Current Location: Port Franks, Ontario)
The Tracker Targa V-18 is an excellent fishing machine. The all-welded and two-piece aluminum hull has a wide eight foot, six inch beam. The inner sides of the gunnels in the cockpit are equipped with Tracker’s Versatrack® accessory mounting channel. Great for mounting all your fishing accessories.
Lots of in-floor storage is found in both the bow and stern decks. Storage netting is also provided along both sides of the bow under the gunnels. Specific storage for batteries is found in the bow and stern. The V18 has built in storage for up to 11 fishing rods. The Tracker V18 includes two aerated livewells. It also has a 19-gallon with removable bait bucket located at the bow and an 11-gallon located at the stern.
The Tracker V18 is powered by a Mercury 115hp Four Stroke engine with only 222 hours and has been professionally maintained. The V18 also comes with a full camper canvas and mooring covers all in excellent shape.
- Four Stroke Mercury 115HP Outboard Engine – 222 Hours
- Battery Charger
- Mini Kota Trolling Motor with foot pedals
- Built in storage for up to 11 fishing rods
- Four Removable Seats
- Two Magnum 10 STX Down Riggers
- Includes Mooring cover, Camper & Bimini Canvas
- Humminbird 859 Fishfinder/GSP
- Includes Trailer with swing tongue
- Two Aerated live wells
- Trolling motor with quick disconnect and foot peddles
For more information or to schedule a viewing please contact John Patterson (519) 520 – 9687 or email [email protected]
“Turning Boaters’ Dream into Reality”
In Partnership with St Clair Boating Center