Fresh Water Boat, Low Hours, Triple Yamaha 425Hp V8, Loaded!
(Current Location: Chatham, Ontario)
The 380 is an innovation masterpiece. Designed and built with precision, this is where technology, performance and luxurious styling perfectly blend. While it's loaded with standard features, the award-winning available options will floor you. Options like the patented electronically-actuated articulating rocket launchers and the patent-pending electronically-actuated convertible hideaway entertainment station / mezzanine seat are first of their kind in a coastal fishing boat, further distancing this model from anything else in its class. Scout's Epoxy-Infused, double-stepped fuel-efficient hull using Carbon/E-Glass, and optional hydraulic port side beach platform with synthetic teak further add to the model's characteristics, making it not just an incredible boat. It's an incredible experience.
- Triple Yamaha 425hp V8 Outboards – 45 hours
- Length: 38 ft. 6 in.
- Beam: 12 ft. 1 in.
- Full 360 Degree Bolsters Cushions
- LED Lighted Storage Boxes and Hatches
- Powder Coated Patented Hardtop w/ Curved Glass Enclosure
- (3) Captain's Helm Seats
- Aerated Transom Baitwell
- Full Transom Walk-Thru Platform w/ Armstrong Dive Ladder
- (7) Transom Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Epoxy Infused, Double Stepped Efficiency Hull
- Infused Stringer & Deck
- Recessed Powder Coated Coaming Rail
- Trim Tabs w/ LED Indicator Switch
- Seachest Water Manifold Thru-Hull System
- Self-Bailing Deck
- 5 kW Generator
- Air Conditioner
- Bow Eye Camera
- GMR 424 XHD2 Marine Radar (72 mile, 4kW, 4 ft Open Array)
And Much More!
For more information or to schedule a viewing please contact John Patterson (519) 520 – 9687 or email [email protected]
“Turning Boaters’ Dreams into Reality”
In Partnership with St Clair Boating Center