1968 Welded aluminum Shore built gillnetter with Area E gillnet licence. Powered by a 3116 Caterpillar with low hours.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1968 Shore Boat Builder built
- Location: Lower Mainland, BC
- 40'7" x 10'9"
- Licence: AGE - salmon gillnet south coast
- Engine: Caterpillar 3116 diesel
- Cruising speed: 9 knots
- Full speed: 12 knots
- Fuel tanks: 4, aluminum, 500 gallons total capacity
- Keel cooled
- Hull / Decks: Aluminum
- Holds capacity: 16,000 lbs
- Spot light
- Steering stations: 3
- Fridge / Freezer
- Galley sink
- Water tank: Aluminum, 25 gallons