New Listing! FRESH WATER, Generator, A/C and Heat.
This 2001 Maxum 3700 SCR is an exceptionally clean and a very popular mid-cabin express cruiser.
Synthetic teak decking throughout offers easy maintenance and enhances its look!
The helm is very comfortable and well equipped with full electronics including, Raymarine Chart plotter, Radar and Auto Pilot.
Twin Mercruiser 454 Horizons provide more than enough power offering 380 HP each.
The ergonomically engineered cockpit allows for easy conversations with its multiple seating and lounging configurations, entertainment cabinet with wetbar and molded icebox, and reversed radar arch with recessed lighting and stereo speakers. Cutting-edge technology makes the captain feel in command and intimately connected to other passengers. In the salon is the carefully crafted galley with its two-burner Princess electric stove, microwave, roomy refrigerator with a separate freezer plus wrap-around Corian counters. The stylish and space-efficient queen-size berths in both the forward and mid staterooms are complemented by hanging lockers, stowage cabinets, privacy screens and generous headroom.
Fuel Tank Capacity 244 gal US
Fresh Water Tank Capacity 65 gal US
Holding Tank Capacity 50 gal US
Ritchie compass installed at helm
Raytheon RL80C unit installed at helm Radome installed on arch
Raytheon RL80C display mounted at helm
Depth Sounder –
Raytheon ST60 Tridata unit installed at helm
VHF Radio –
Icom IC-M422 VHF installed at helm
Raytheon ST6000+ control unit installed at helm
- Master Stateroom – Island queen berth with drawer storage below, side shelves, entertainment unit storage cabinet with TV, hanging locker, privacy curtain, individual reading lights, overhead hatch, portlights
- Mid Cabin - Single berth with side lounge converts to queen with filler cushion, hanging locker and side storage compartments, privacy curtain Salon - U-shaped convertible dinette with solid-surface table, stereo system w/CD changer, teak composite flooring, portlights (2) with mini blinds, opening overhead hatches, overhead pot lights, head compartment with circular shower
- Cockpit – Double-wide dual-position power helm seat with flip-up bolster, port-side passenger seat, wrap-around lounge seating with table converts to sunlounge, full canvas enclosure, forward-facing electronics arch, Solid surface wet bar with new ice maker/freezer custom synthetic teak cockpit sole
- Swim Platform – Transom door access to cockpit, two large fiberglass storage compartments, shore water inlet, hot/cold hand shower, concealed boarding ladder, custom non-skid synthetic teak surface
- Galley Solid surface countertop Upper and lower storage cabinets Polished stainless sink Fridge/freezer below counter (dual voltage) 2-burner electric Microwave oven Portlight with mini blinds
Located in a covered slip on Lake Simcoe.
- Westerbeke 7.2kW generator (complete service 2019)
- Heat/air conditioning (2-zone)
- Lewmar windlass w/deck and helm controls Plough anchor with 80' chain, 200' line
- Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo system (helm) JVC AM/FM/CD stereo w/6-CD changer (salon)
- Dockside water hook-up
- Freshwater tank monitor gauge
- Transom hot/cold hand shower
- Vacuflush toilet (rebuilt pump, new holding tank)
- Hot water heater (6 gal) with heat exchanger
- Automatic bilge pumps (4)
- Hydraulic trim tabs
- Dockside electrical (2 x 50-Amp) w/shore cables
- Batteries - 2 main engine start - 1 generator start - 1 house Promatic
- 50-Amp battery charger
- Engine room fume detector Carbon monoxide detector
- Existing safety equipment including mooring equipment
Please contact Rob Walters (289) 879-9505 for an appointment to view.
Walters Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.