Only 12 Hrs, Fresh Water, Like New, Transferable Warranty, Lots of Seating!
(Current Location: Dorchester, Ontario)
The latest of the popular Bayliner VR Bowrider series the VR4 is easy to tow, launch and store—and fun to use. The VR4 model delivers plenty of interior space thanks to the BeamForward™ design, which carries the full beam further forward for more comfort and capacity. The Aft Advantage™ design increases the rear seating area by shifting it to the aft-most point of the running surface, allowing the swim platform to extend beyond that. That means more room for comforts like movable backrests for versatile seating configurations. Optional sun pad cushion inserts that also expand into a sunbathing area.
Powered by a 4.5L MPI MerCruiser Sterndrive (Alpha 1 Outdrive) with only 12Hrs the Bayliner VR4 Bowrider has more than enough power for all your boating needs.
- 200 HP ECT 4.5L MPI MerCruiser Sterndrive (Alpha 1 Outdrive) – Only 12 Hrs
- BeamForward™ design with high gunnels creates more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety
- LOA 18’ 10
- Beam 7’6
- Weight: 2,822
- Spacious bow seating converts to inviting lounge with addition of optional bow filler cushion
- Extra passenger seat created in bow by adding an optional bow wind block (requires bow filler cushion)
- Contoured backrests for comfortable lounging on the swim platform
- Optional sun pad inserts increase surface area for sunbathing comfort
- Under Water Lights
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Multi-Function Gauges w/ Fog Resistant Glass Lenses: Fuel, Speedometer, Tachometer, Voltmeter
- Single-Axle Black Painted Trailer w/ Brakes and Swing Tongue
For More Information or to schedule a viewing please contact John Patterson (519) 520 – 9687 or email [email protected]
“Turning Boaters Dreams into Reality”
In Partnership with St Clair Boating Center