1978 Crown 34. "Moksha" is a very-quick yet comfortable cruiser being able to sleep 5-6 peacefully. Included are an 8 foot dinghy and 2.2hp Honda Fourstroke.
- New Evolution 135% Genoa, bought last fall
- 150% light-wind genoa
- An Assymetrical Spinnaker (Still assessed as hardly used and includes all sheet lines, guy lines and pole)
- Hank-on Storm sail
- Fully-battened North main.
- Replaced Edson Pedestal bearing and wire rope sheave (below cockpit)
- Removed, cleaned out and replaced aluminum diesel fuel tank
- Rebuilt fuel injectors, high pressue and low pressure pumps.
- Changed Engine Zincs (2qm15) front and back
- Installed new 2 (12V Deep Cycle golf batteries) 200Ah
- Hauled out, cleaned, and antifouling applied, no blisters
- Hull Polish on gelcoat from compound to wax
- Installed new through-hull transducer and Chartplotter Garmin 721xs
- New Ronco fresh water tank with fittings and hoses (10gallons)
- Installed Dometic CC40 fridge on rails in starboard quarter birth (more food space required)
- Replaced Lines: Jib halyard, outhaul, all reefing lines
- Installed New Noco Genius battery charger
- Replaced Engine control cables for 2qm15
- Replaced Lines: Jib halyard, outhaul and all reefing lines
- Recently purchased 135% Genoa from Evolution sails
- Hauled out, painted and changed below water zincs
- New coat of wax applied. through-hulls inspected.