2008 Stingray 220 DR Deckboat
Only 152 hours!
2nd owner (I have owned it since 2010)
If you look at the 220DR's profile, you'd never know it was a deckboat. Instead, its sleek lines would lead you to believe it was a typical runabout.
When you look at the 220DR head on, though, you can see how wide the bow is, offering an amazing amount of room up front. In fact, where spaciousness is concerned, Stingray has been so bold as to compare the 220DR to pontoon boats, which are known for their roominess.
However, that Z-plane hull allows the boat to cut through the water better than most other deckboats out there on the water. That equates to both fuel efficiency and speed.
Great boat for entertaining and watersports!
This boat is in excellent condition and has been a huge part of our family over the years. As you can see from the upgrades below, no expense was spared when improvements were made. Come take a look, you will be impressed.
- Volvo Penta 5.0 MPI 260 HP
- High five stainless steel prop
- Kenwood Hi-power factory head and speakers w/ upgraded Amp
- Upgraded Samson Speakers and amp (Value $2,500)
- Bazoka Tube for more BASS!
Perfect Pass Cruise Control
- Perfect Pass is the best selling speed control system because it is so versatile and easy to use! The GPS Star Gazer is designed for wakeboarding, surfing, course skiing and is even perfect for tubing. From 8 mph to 40 mph, let PerfectPass take the stress out of driving with amazing GPS accuracy
- The sweeping shape compliments the look of the 220 DR. The 2.5″ aircraft grade tubing is curved to give the tower strength and style while allowing the tower to work with the factory bimini top. The mounting hardware is state-of-the-art CNC machined from 2.5″ solid aluminum bar not the flimsy and noisy heim joints you see on many other towers. Powdered coated black to match the boat.
Heater Craft heater system
- 300 series three vent heater has 2 tubes to the rear seating areas while the third is ducted to the drivers seat. This heater is perfect for a late night boat ride, warming up after a swim or simply extending your season on the water.
- Wrap around rear seating w/fill in cushions that creates a day bed
- Cavernous storage
- Extended swim Platform
- Front and rear ladders
- Enclosed bathroom
- Bimini top with front enclosure
- Snap in carpets
- Full front and rear covers
- Storage cover
- Too many options to list them all!
- EZ load trailer - Very low kms
Call, text or email