This classic MkII was Canadian-built by Whitby Boatworks. With her yawl rig and full keel with cut-away forefoot and attached rudder, she can go to weather extremely well. They are renowned as very capable offshore quality vessel.
The interior layout consists of a galley, nav station, quarter berth, large main salon, forward vee-berth and enclosed head.
Refitted in 2006 with recored decks and new paint, she also boasts a furling main and jib and many upgrades over the years. PAWBEE is classic and proper yacht who still holds the quality and traditional lines appealing to the die-hard sailor.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1 Avon 10 foot inflatable Dingy with bow locker - new in 2007
- 1 Johnson 15 HP Outboard Engine mounted on stern rail - use Mizzen halyard to lower
- Genco Dodger and Bimini Erin Green - New in 2019
- 6 Cockpit Cushions -Erin Green
- 1 Dickenson Marine Barbeque mounted on stern rail
- 1 x 5 foot Swim Ladder - can be mounted on Port or Starboard gunwale
- 1 Swim Ladder mounted on stern
- 1 x 45 lb Bruce type anchor mounted on a bow roller
- 1 x 45 lb Plow Anchor
- 200 foot of 2 inch galvanized Anchor Chain
- 1 White Life Ring
- 1 Man Overboard Rescue Collar
- 6 Large Fenders with covers
- 1 Bosuns Chair
- 2 Safety Harness with tethers
White interior with Teak bulkheads and hand rails
- 1 double in V-Berth
- 1 double in main cabin on Port
- 1 single in main cabin on Starboard
- 1 single in Quarter berth
- Upholstery and 5 inch Foam new in 2007 ? Beige Corduroy
- Ventilation provided by means of 2 opening deck hatches and 5 opening ports, together with 2 passive air deck fittings
- 1 AM/FM/CD player with 2 speakers
- Nav station on Port with VHF Radio
- 2 Hanging lockers
- 3 Open deep storage shelves on Starboard
- Extensive storage in 15 lockers with flip down Teak doors and 6 drawers
Forward in Bow:
- Teak doors giving access to anchor chain locker
- 1 Manual Head
- Sink with one freshwater hand pump and one electric lake water tap.
- 6 storage holds with Teak and Holly covers containing:
- 1 Batteries
- 1 x 38 US Gal Fuel Tank
- 1 x 35 US Gal Aluminum Holding Tank
- 1 x 13 US Gal Fresh Water Tank
- Main 38 US Gal Freshwater Tank is under the V Berth
- 12V Nova Kool fridge (2010) fitted into the large insulated ice box in counter.
- 2 burner propane stove and oven with a gas sniffer and electric solenoid shutoff.
- Stainless steel sink built into counter.
- One freshwater hand pump, one electric freshwater tap, one electric lake water tap.
- Cupboards with sliding doors for dishes, glasses and dry goods above counter.
- Drawer for cutlery and cupboard for pots and pans under counter
- Binnacle with Stainless Wheel
- Brown vinyl grid flooring
- Large storage lockers on Port and Starboard
- Large Lazarette behind Mizzen Mast on poop deck
- Propane locker at aft end of cockpit which holds 2 small propane bottles
- 4 Winches on combing
- 1 Winch on Coachhouse for Furling Main
- Water outlet in floor with teak grate floor board.
- The vessel has 5 batteries: 1 x 12V new 2017 and 4 x 6V new 2018)
- One 12v engine start battery and Two 6V deep cycle are located under the floor just forward of the engine and Two 6V deep cycle are stored under the port side bunk.
- Batteries are charged underway by means of an alternator located in the engine compartment and a battery charger is secured in the starboard locker for charging while at the dock.
- There are several outlets for 12V power in the main cabin
- Shore power is 120V, with 30 amp service to a panel located in the nav area.
- The inlet is at the aft end of the cockpit on the starboard side.
- There are several outlets for shore power located throughout the interior.
- Auxiliary power is provided by a Westerbeke model 4107 four cylinder inboard diesel engine.
- The engine was completely rebuilt in 2011.
- Drive Shaft new in 2007.
- Transmission and Stuffing Box rebuilt in 2007.
- Located on Starboard cockpit bulkhead
- Raymarine ST 60 Speed, Depth and Wind: new in 2010
- Raymarine Auto Pilot X-5: new in 2012)
- Raymarine GPS with Chart Plotter HybridTouch Model E7 with a 7 inch screen located on the steering pedestal: new in 2013
Aluminum single spreader Mast is keel stepped.
- The shrouds have open based turnbuckles.
- The chainplates are anchored below deck and bolted to knees which are glassed to the hull.
- There is a Profurl furler on the forestay and a Schaefer Furling Mainsail system designed by Triton Sails behind the mast: new in 2004
- The Mizzen Mast is deck stepped.
- 1 Spinnaker Pole and 1 Whisker Pole.
Hull and Deck
- 1 Furling Genoa
- 1 Furling Mainsail
- 1 Mizzen Sail
- 1 Gennaker
- 1 Spinnaker
- 1 Storm Jib
- Major refit in 2006
- Deck rebuilt with new balsa core and fiberglass.
- Hull and Topsides painted with Awlgrip - Antiskid finish on deck.
- Oyster White with Erin Green waterline.
- Mizzen Maststep plate installed
- Double Lifelines with openings on both sides installed
- Two Bomar Hatches installed
- Anchor Lift Electric Windlass installed