61.04 Meters (200'3") ferry. Powered with twin MTU V12 2000 engines with twin disc gears. 38 car capacity (BC Ferries automobile equivalent), 150 crew and passenger capacity.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1958 Allied Builders built - rebuilt in 1971
- Location: Mid Vancouver Island, BC
- 200'3" x 57' x 13'3"
- Engines: Twin MTU V12 2000, 670 hp diesels
- Reduction gear: Twin disc
- Gensets: 2 x John Deere, 80 kW each
- Holding tank: 5,900 liters