Located Off Site, Fanny Bay BC
Fully rigged for exciting fishing experiences!
• Espar D4 Diesel Heater
• Fishing Boat Accessories
• Upgraded with Galley & Dinette
• Hull Length: 24 '
• Length over all - L.OA. w/ Bracket: 26 '
• Side Height: 40 "
• Beam: 102 "
• Deadrise: Bow 60 °
• Weight (Boat only, dry): approx. 4400 lbs
• Max HP Capacity: 450
• Aluminum Gauge Bottom: 0.250"
• Aluminum Gauge Sides: 0.160"
• Fuel Tank Cap: 130 USG
• Exterior Color: White Cabin and Half-side paint
• Interior Color: GreyStone Zolatone w/Clear Coat and Slate
• Full hardtop with forward leaning windows w/grab handles, Alaskan B/H, cabin lights, carpeted cabin sidewalls and 3 inch full length top grab rails.
• Diamond Sea Glaze glass package including slider side windows with screens, 8" rear bulkhead windows and lockable sliding bulkhead door.
• Cuddy cabin with DSG evacuation hatch and side windows, storage, cushions and 2 cabin lights.
• Swept bow with rails and self draining anchor rope locker
• Self bailing aft deck with .190 metal flooring and floor grip coating
• Offshore Bracket with Integral bottom sheet, and full width swim platform.
• Full reverse chine bottom design
• Extruded side / bottom chine with formed toe rail and keel strip
• Transom bait box w/split cutting board lid
• Aft sub-floor fish box w/self bailing lid
• Driver & Passenger pantograph wipers
• Mariner suspension seats w/swivels on aluminum riser boxes and foot rests
• 37 inch bench to bed storage seats
• Cabin sub-floor storage
• Hydraulic Steering
• Navigation lights & anchor lights
• Marine Horn
• Trim tab mounting brackets with electric trim tabs and zinc anodes
• Non skid deck & gunwale paint
• Sharkhide sides
• Vinyl side graphics
• Zolatone interior sidewalls & side storage trays with clearcoat
• Port console with storage
• Dual 1250 gph bilge pumps 1 with auto float switch
• SS below waterline through hull fittings
• Washdown kit and holder
• Dual battery isolator switch system
• Transom access panels
• Cup holders
• Dual side trays w/drains and rod racks
• H/D welded bow eye
• 2 welded stern eyes
• 7 - 8 inch welded cast cleats • Fuel water separator • Marine grade plywood floors with vinyl floor covering in cabin.
• Pressure tested sub-floor fuel cell
• Sound deadening foam package
• Gunwale side tray access step/seats with grab handles
Engines, Trailer & Navigation System:
Main Motor: Mercury 300XXL L6 Verado FourStroke (571 hrs) - Enertia SS Propeller
Kicker Motor: Mercury 15 HP Electric Power Tilt
Trailer: EZ Loader Tandem Axle 8500#
Navigation System: Lowrance HDS10 w/ BroadBand Radar at main & Lowrance HDS-7 at aft station
Included Factory Options:
• Electric Over Hydraulic Brakes On Trailer
• 84 Inch Cabin Fp84-1
• Upgrades: Galley & Dinette
• Welded Swim Platform Kicker Bracket
• Cabin Ladder for Roof
• 2 Step Boarding Ladder And Grab Handle
• Cuddy Cabin Doors
• Welded Side Rub Rails
• Rear Transom Door
• Radar Mount
• Anchor Pulpit
• Floor Courtesy Lights
• V-berth Marine Portta-Potti
• Upgrade Hydraulic Steering To Tilt Helm
• Fixed Exterior Lights - Rear-facing
• Locking Side Rod Lockers - Port And Starboard
• Rear Hydraulic Steering Station
• Rocket Launcher Rod Racks - Single
• Upgrade Trim Tabs To Bennet Electro-hydraulic
• Removable Battery Tray Above Aft Bilge Access
• SS Thru Hulls w/Shutoff Below Waterline
• Espar Diesel D4 Heater
• Aft Electronics
• Golight Search Light
• 2X Scotty Down Riggers
• Fender Holder w/ Fenders
• Clarion CMD6 Stereo
• SmartCraft Tach/Speedo at Front Station
• Digital Throttle and Shift at Both Stations
• Can Pad DTS Controls at Aft Station for Main
• Mercury Electro/hydraulic Steering at Both Stations
• Enertia Stainless Steel Prop
• Kicker Rear Station Controls
• Kicker SS Steering Tie-bar
• Kicker SS Prop Guard
• Wired for Scotty Downriggers
• iCom M412 VHF w/FG Antenna and SS Mount
• RACOR Water Separating Fuel System
• Dual Battery w/ BEP Distribution System
• VHF Radio: iCom M412 VHF w/FG Antenna and SS Mount
Learn more about boat dealer canada at Alberni Power Marine - RPM Group.
Alberni Power & Marine, Rod’s Power & Marine Ltd. and Alberni Industrial Marine Supply Ltd., to be referred as RPM Group is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the website, while the information contained within the site is periodically updated no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Product information is based on material received from suppliers. RPM Group is very eager to provide to all clients a verification of its website content.