The spacious salon and flybridge each offer plenty of room for entertaining. The Mariner offers wide walkways on both sides for easy access to the bow and sides. The unique one level cabin has seating for 8 or 9, a convenient wet bar and ample storage. The galley features an apartment size dual voltage fridge/freezer which was rebuilt in 2018, 3 burner stove, microwave, and deep sink. The forward stateroom has a large double berth and private access to the head compartment which has a shower stall. The interior decor has been changed from the original blue to a more current beige with new curtains, new sofa upholstery, carpet, mattress cover and valences. Stylish ceramic floor in head. Salon features a custom made cupboard for ore storage of plates etc. The dining table and sofa convert for additional sleeping,
- Excellent Survey done in April 2016 and available for viewing.
- Engines - Twin Crusader XL HT 350 Cu. In. Considered to be the flagship marine engine.
- Onan Genset 6 Kw
- 7" Lowrance GPS (New in 2015), Depthfinder, all guages
- Reverse Air Conditioner/Heater, Electric Flushing Head, AM/FM Stereo, Teak Wood Interior
- Four 6v. batteries for "house" system, one brand new (July 2020) 12v for starting-with charger system. Shore cables and adaptors, Roomy Cockpit, Swim Ladder, extended flybridge canvas enclosure
- Navigation-Chart Plotter, Compass, Depth Sounder, Engine Sync. Gauge, Fish Finder, Full Engine Instrumentation, GPS, GPS Antenna, Horn, Navigation Lights, Spotlight, VHF Radio, Wiper
- Systems - 110V Hot Water, Anchor Windlass, Automatic Halon, Battery Charger, Battery Isolator Switch, Bilge Blower, Bilge Pumps, Gas Generator, Hour Meters, Hydraulic Trim Tabs, Pressure Water. Shore Cord, Shore Power Inlet, Waste Gauge, Water Gauge
- Exterior Adjustable Helm Seat, Anchor Roller, Bimini Enclosure, Bimini Top, Bow Rails, Courtesy Lights, Deck Sunpad, Swim Platform, Swim Ladder, Transom Door