Classic Downeast styling with the efficiency of a single diesel and maneuverability with a bow thruster.
This very clean boat has a striking dark blue hull with off white above decks and a large extended swim platform with enough space for chairs.
- Single Yanmar 6LYA-STP 370 hp diesel
- Generator in a sound shield
- Reverse cycle AC/heat
- Radar, GPS, Autopilot
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Very nice 34 Mainship Rum Runner II
Stepping aboard 'Stand Down' from the oversize teak swim platform you enter the cockpit through a transom gate.
The roomy cockpit provides space for fishing and a canvas back separates the seating area under the protection of the hardtop. Two transverse bench seats also double as rear facing lounges and two wide forward facing benches offer a great view of the action.
Visibility from the helm is great and so is the quick access to all areas of the boat. There is a dedicated reverse cycle unit for climate control in the cockpit and the large sole hatch offers great access to the engine compartment.
Down into the cabin there is a large U shaped settee to starboard with the head and galley located to port. The forward v-berth is separated by a proper bulkhead and door for privacy.
- Stereo speakers
- Clear acrylic chart cover
- ?Line hooks for stowage of dock lines
- Hot and cold transom mount shower
- Washdown hose?
- Storage under seating surfaces
- Ice maker
- LED lights
- Five spoke helm wheel
- Full Faria instrumentation
- Circulating fans
- Bomar ventilation hatches
- Opening windshield panel
- Easy access to dash electrical area
- Heat and air controls
- Folding foot rest
Main Salon Features:
- Roomy U-shaped dinette that converts to double berth
- Flat panel TV
- Opening ventilation hatch in ceiling
- Galley Features
- Tappan Microwave
- Nova Kool R3800 refrigerator with ice box
- Deep stainless steel sink
- Princess Ceran glass top double burner electric stove
- Five ample storage shelves
- Great storage?Solid surface counter top
- Opening portlight and ventilation hatch
Forward Stateroom Features:
- Solid privacy door
- V-berth with filler cushions
- Wraparound shelf for stowage
- Two hanging lockers
- Ceiling mount lights
- Two reading lights
- Large opening hatch and two portlights
- Electric flush toilet
- Shower nozzle with shower curtains
- Stainless steel sink?
- Vanity mirror with storage
- Storage under sink
- Opening portlight skylight
- Towel rack
- Climate control vent
- Sole flat panel TV
- Marine CD player
- Speakers in salon, stateroom and cockpit
- Raymarine E120 Plotter with Radar, GPS, and Sounder
- Standard Horizon Quantum GX2360S VHF
- Raymarine ST 8001 Autopilot
Very easy access via large opening hatch in cockpit sole
- Yanmar 6LYA-STP single diesel engine
- Dual Racor fuel filter system
- Twin saddle fuel tanks with 365 gallons
- Sound shielded generator
- 6 gallon water heater
- Fire suppression system
- Two 8D batteries
- Pronautic 12 50P charger
- Lewmar vertical mount windlass
- Remote controlled spotlight