APRIL 2021 UPDATE: Boat is located in Port Perry, ON L9L 1B5 and has been removed from winter storage and available for viewing and / or water trials (weather permitting).
TRAVIS MARINE contracted with three different companies to produce the highly prized FISH MASTER boat series. KENNER BOATS was the primary manufacturer, and the others were POLAR and DYNASTY.
These boats are rarely for sale, particularly given the above average condition of this particular boat. Apart from a couple of minor blemishes from normal use, the boat has been completely reupholstered, deck is solid as are the hatches. The reliable SUZUKI engine operates flawlessly, has great power and is fuel efficient. The FISH MASTER comes with built-ins such as ample rod storage on either side of the console, and under the deck. It comes with a live well/bait well and a number of new pieces of equipment (refer to particulars below). The bimini is in excellent condition and is fully functional. The boat shows extremely well for its age and includes a MAGNUM dual axle trailer.
Additional details are as follows:
Boat Condition Survey (Sea Conquest Marine Surveys & Consultancy) - July 2020 ($30,000 valuation) (can be made available to serious buyers)
Boat Mechanical Service Report (Lakeview Marine) - March 2021 (can be made available to serious buyers).
Hull / Deck / Flooring
- Fiberglass, V-shaped keel, center console / blue-water fishing design
- Deck - structurally sound anti-skid deck showing low moisture levels below water line areas
- Transom - solid transom with integral swim platform to the hull in very good general condition showing low moisture levels
- Rod Holders - 8 flush mount
- Fish Boxes (Storage) - 3
- Storage Cover - Available (custom measured and ready to be ordered)
Engine / Bilge Pump / Fuel Tank
- Suzuki DT225, V6 cylinder, 2.7 Litres, electronic fuel injection, 225 HP long shaft 2-stroke outboard marine engine
- Mechanical Assessment and Service Report - March 2021 (available to serious interested parties)
- Engine Mount - engine bracket mounted on transom, secured with 4 bolts, in solid and rust free condition
- original Suzuki engine throttle lever with tilting switch
- stainless steel 3 blades right handed propeller
- Bilge Pump - RULE 1500 gallons per hour electric bilge pump connected to automatic floating switch
- Fuel Tank - Poly fuel tank with 97 Gallon capacity located under cockpit deck flooring
- Fuel Type - gasoline
Electrical / Batteries
- 12 V DC power system with source through battery. DC fuse panel with DC accessories and equipment reset switches
- Two (2) new 12 V lead acid free batteries connected in parallel and installed in acid proof trays in aft deck compartment with new battery harness cable assembly
- PERKO DUAL batteries isolation switch in aft compartment
- GUEST CHARGE PRO model 2611, 10 amp marine battery charger. Battery charger DC over current protection in-line fuses available between charger and batteries
Equipment / Trailer
- Upholstery - completely reupholstered (new and unused)
- Toilet - New THETFORD PORTA POTTY in toilet space under center console
- VHF / Radio - New LOWRANCE LVR-880 marine VHF with DSC capability
- Navigation System - New LOWRANCE ELITE 5DSI GPS with chart plotter
- Trailer - MAGNUM tandem trailer with new wheels and axles complete with hitch / accessories.
Miscellaneous Equipment / Other
- Includes all manuals and other equipment not mentioned but related to the boat (i.e. engine manual, trailer hitches, cleaning products, etc.).