The perfect Fresh Water Express Cruiser with all new canvas and Isinglass. Owned and cared for by the most particular of owners this executive yacht is ready for you.
(Current location: Sarnia, ON
A spacious interior and an array of luxury appointments characterize the Cruisers 520 Express, a modern express yacht whose excellent performance compares well with most of her European counterparts.
Built on a modified-V hull with a solid fiberglass bottom, the twin-stateroom floorplan of the 520 offers the comforts of a small motor yacht.
In the salon, an opulent Ultraleather sectional with double recliners seats eight for cocktails, and the portside galley (which conceals a dishwasher) has a glass-encased liquor cabinet built into the end of the counter. The forward stateroom comes with either a queen berth layout, while the full-beam master stateroom enjoys excellent natural lighting thanks to the vertical ports installed on either side of the hull.
On deck, the cockpit is dominated by a huge U-shaped lounge and room to entertain 12 guests comfortably. Visibility from the helm is excellent, and an extended hydraulic swim platform can carry an inflatable or PWC.
Additional features include cherry interior joinery, walk-through windshield, fender storage, windlass, and salon entertainment center. This 520 is equipped with the optional hardtop with skylights and opening ports to make the entire cockpit light and airy.
Check out the list of some of this yachts features below:
- All new canvas and Isinglass
- New marine grade snap in cockpit carpeting
- Standard Horizon Eclipse Series marine VHF radio
- Four new flat screen Smart TV’s
- Always in freshwater in the Great Lakes
- Powered by twin Volvo Penta D12 715 HP diesel engines with 973 hours
- Oil changing system for engines and genset
- Onan 13.5 Kw marine diesel genset
- Glomex DV3T UHF antenna
- Raymarine SmartPilot Auto Pilot
- Standard Horizon Eclipse series marine VHF radio end with DSC
- Raymarine E120 Radar/Chartplotter/GPS navigation centre
- Bow Thruster
- Trim Tabs
- Windshield Defoggers
- Cockpit A/C
- Fusion marine stereo system with remotes at helm and transom
- Large Hydraulic Swim platform, with concealed swim/boarding ladder and pop-up rope cleats
- Large transom seat/sun-pad that opens for equipment stowage
- Transom cap opens to reveal storage for 3 large ice chests
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Transom mounted Fusion stereo remote
- Extra large U-shaped cockpit seating area with tons of storage below and moveable cockpit tables
- Cockpit entertainment centre with sink, built-in BBQ, and fridge with ice-maker
- Port side aft facing L-shaped lounger
- Double helm seats with fold-up arms and bolsters
- Central Vacuum
- Large galley with Microwave, 2 burner cook-top, built in dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, and a glass liquor cabinet.
- Forward Queen stateroom with jack & jill head access, including separate shower
- Masters stateroom with queen bed, small settee, washer/dryer, and private head with separate shower
- Walk-through windshield for access to forward deck with huge double sun pad
And much, much, more!
“Turning Boaters’ Dreams into Reality”
In partnership with St Clair Boating Center