1986 Sea Ray Weekender
Freshwater Boat; Over $75,000.00 in upgrades including New Engines
(Currrent Location: Port Franks, Ontario)
No compromise here!
belongs to the owner/operator of a well known marine service and supply company with over 20 years experience and a reputation for providing excellent customer service, diagnostics and repair in the pleasure craft industry.
” has been professionally maintained to exacting specifications with an open check book. Browse through the photos and you can see the care and attention to detail in the maintenance of this vessel.
Beautiful even by today's standards! This is one of Sea Ray's most popular designs and remains a good selection for buyer's looking for a reliable and well built express. She rides on a solid glass, wide beam (11'), with 21 degree deadrise hull, that the owner maintains with frequent polishing and waxing.
New (2015) twin Mercruiser 383 Stroker 340 hp inboards with only 36 hrs! Large cockpit with updated (2015) helm seat, upholstery and coaming. Updated (2013) canvas with front, side and aft curtains. Amazing hydraulic swim platform.
In the main salon you'll find updated (2014) hardwood flooring, headliner, tempered glass hatches with sliding blinds and screens as well as the installation of new a/c with heat and a new fridge. The upholstery has been updated to today's modern colors as has the lighting - both interior and exterior lighting are modern LED energy saving fixtures. But the updates don't stop there! Check out the complete list below.
- Powered by NEW twin Mercruiser 383 Stroker, 340 HP engines - 36 hrs ($40,000+)
- Nibral CNC props!
- NEW (2016/2017) rebuilt transmissions (x2), new shafts, dripless shaft seals and cutlass bearings
- NEW (2015) helm seats ($4,200 ea), upholstery, GPS, instruments, fuse panel and spot light
- Full camper canvas (2013)
- Custom hydraulic swim platform ($20,000 +) (2013)
- Hardwood flooring, headliner, tempered glass hatches with sliding blinds and screen, a/c heat unit and fridge (2017)
- NEW (2020) Fusion sound system - 6 speakers + subwoofer and amp ($7,000)
- ALL chain windlass
- VacuFlush head
- Stainless steel through hull fittings
- new sanitation and fuel hoses
- new waste tank
- new GPS ($1,500)
- new interior and exterior LED lighting
- 1500 watt inverter
And much more!
For more information or to schedule a viewing please contact John Patterson at (519) 520 – 9687 or email [email protected]
“Turning Boaters’ Dreams into Reality”
In Partnership with St Clair Boating Centre