Well maintained Harbercraft with a strong runner F200 Yamaha Outboard. You will not be disappointed by its handling and how much it can fish.�
All receipts available!
* Spacious cabin and large fishing area
* Seats 4-5 in Pilot House. 2 Captain's chairs; 1 Bench seat atop a storage compartment; 1 swivel seat atop a Thetford Portapotti Curve; Removable dinette table.
* 4 x LED cabin lights
* Cabin door locks
* 2014 Yamaha 200 including digital RPM and hour gauges.
* New 300L aluminum fuel tank
* Yamaha 9.9 Electric start kicker
* Lowrance Hook 7 with Navionics Chart
* Hydraulic Steering (fore and aft)
* Radar Arch
* Jabsco HotShot automatic wash-down pump
* Newer Bilge pump
* Dual windshield wipers
* Dual window fans
* Front walkthrough windshield
* Self-draining deck
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The Kingfisher 2425 will keep you dry in the roughest conditions with an improved level of standard comfort features: comfortable seating in two Rivermaster seats along with two 36-inch benches, tons of storage, sliding side windows to let the fresh air in, optional Porta Potty in the bow, cuddy privacy curtain, an interior cabin light, and fish storage with a cutting board. For the avid outdoor adventurist, step up to the highly popular Weekender package, featuring an Alaskan bulkhead, stand-up head, dinette and finished cuddy cabin. Driving the 2425 is a breeze thanks to hydraulic steering, complete with a center mount cylinder. It also comes with two battery tray holders and a dual battery switch, electric horn, navigation lights, a heavy-duty windshield wiper.
Depthsounder - Lowrance
Plotter - Lowrance
Outboard engine brackets