2008 Rinker 280
Fresh Water Boat, full featured cruiser with trailer, ready to go!
(LOCATION: Chatham, Ontario Canada)
For decades, Rinker has built their name on delivering affordable, well-equipped boats. Built on a solid fiberglass modified-V hull with tall free-board, the user-friendly cockpit of the 280 Express consists of wraparound rear seating, a refreshment center with sink, built in ice chest and storage, port side lounger, and a double helm seat with flip-up bolster. The aft facing “rumble seat” built into the transom is a nice touch. A walk-through windshield provides access to the bow.
Below decks, the cozy mid-cabin interior of the Rinker 280 sleeps four with more galley storage than many boats her size. The head is nicely equipped with a shower and foot pedal toilet. The forward V birth converts to a large V shaped dinette or conversation area with the flat screen TV easily visible. The mid-birth comfortably accommodates two.
This is a great entry level cruiser, with VERY low hours and she comes with a trailer. A thorough detailing will bring her back to like new condition.
Don't let this one get away
- Powered by optional Volvo 8.1 L 375hp engine with 254 hours and a Volvo duo prop stern drive.
- Full Camper Canvas with Bimini and Tonneau cover
- Large integrated swim platform with stereo remote, transom shower and “rumble seat” with cup holders galore
- Wet bar with refrigerator and built in ice chest
- Full instrumentation plus Standard Horizon marine VHF radio with DSC
- Lowrance Globalmap 5200c GPS full color plotter
- Electronic depth finder
- Clarion Marine AM/FM CD stereo with remote controls at helm and on transom
- Electric Windlass
- Remote control spot light
- Trim tabs
- Snap out cockpit carpet
- A/C and heat
- Dual axle trailer
And much, much more!
For more information or to schedule a viewing please contract John Patterson (519) 520 – 9687 or email [email protected]
“Turning Boaters’ Dreams into Reality”
In Partnership with St Clair Boating Centre