2006 Sea Ray 48 Sundancer
Freshwater boat; Indoor Heated Storage; Professionally Maintained; Low Engine Hours!
(LOCATION: Sarnia, Ontario Canada)
Pride of ownership is evident by the current owner of the last eight years who has taken the best care and overseen an extremely high level of maintenance on the boat. Full service and maintenance records available.
This vessel is in turn key condition, in the water and ready for her next owner to enjoy!
The queen of the Sea Ray’s Sundancer line is its sleek and sporty 48-footer with a trademark drop bow and long, sweeping reverse sheer.
The stern of the 48 Sundancer has the optional wide hydraulic swim grid that cantilevers out from the stern and submerges to easily load water toys or an inflatable dinghy.
The aft section of the cockpit is surrounded on three sides by a huge U-shaped lounge and wet bar. The helm seats have a great feature that allows them be pivoted 90 degrees so they are flush with the side of the cockpit. Together, the helm and cockpit seating areas provide an open, comfortable and expansive entertaining area for a dozen or so people.
The interior of the 48 Sundancer is stunning, with a combination of neutral colors, black Corian countertops, beige Berber carpets, mirrors and high-gloss cherry woodwork. The salon, galley, heads and forward and aft staterooms are all on a single level, which when combined with extra-wide passageways, adds to the spacious feel of the interior.
This is a high performance yacht that promises to provide endless hours of fun on the water for both owners and guests.
- Powered by reliable twin Cummins Marine QSC 8.1, 540, 517 hp diesel engines with v-drives and 591 hours
- 9 Kw Onan Generator with 259 hours
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Hard top with opening sky lights and power vent windows
- Windlass with full chain rode; helm control & bow station foot pedal control; and a fresh water wash down faucet
- X-large transom storage locker
- Transom hot & cold shower plus fresh water wash down faucet
- Swim platform boarding ladder
- Sun Pad cushions for bow
- Full canvas in good condition as well as sun shades for windshield
- TrakVision satellite TV
- Radar Arch mounted, forward facing JL Audio marine speakers
- Teak cockpit table
- Cockpit wet bar with refrigerator
- Port & starboard cockpit access
- Cockpit A/C
- Dual helm chair station that swivels 90 degrees for additional entertaining/conversation space. Helm seats also include flip up bolsters to allow operation while seated or standing
- NEW Standard Horizon Marine VHF radio with full control feature mic
- Mercury Marine Smart Craft systems monitoring station
- Upgraded JL Marine Speakers throughout cockpit
- Bow Thruster
- Trim Tabs
- Twin RayMarine12” E-120 displays
- Full color Radar
- Full color Chartplotter
- RayMarine AutoHelm auto pilot
- RayMarine GPS
- Large port-side lounger
- “C” shaped cockpit seating
- NEW gel batteries
- 3 A/C Heat units below decks
- NEW - Large refrigerator with separate freezer
- 2 burner cook-top with overhead lighting and power vent
- Microwave/convection oven
- Solid surface countertops
- Kitchen peninsula with pull out pantry
- Large “L” shaped sofa and convertible cherry table
- Entertainment centre
- Private Masters Stateroom with walk-around Queen sized bed; two large hanging lockers; under-bed storage; and flat screen TV with DVD player
- Separate head with VacuFlush toilet and shower in Masters Stateroom
- Private guest stateroom with TV with DVD player; personal vanity and separate shower/head combination
- Washer/dryer combo
And much, much more!
Please see our complete exterior video here
and our interior video here
For more information or to schedule a viewing please contract John Patterson (519) 520 – 9687 or email [email protected]
“Turning Boaters’ Dreams into Reality”
In Partnership with St Clair Boating Centre