This shoal draft 36T is one of the best equipped models to come on the market. The previous owners outfitted it to take south and all systems reflect a professional and well thought out installation. The Westerbeke was given a full re-build in 2003, the electrical system was upgraded to include large battery bank, high output alternator & inverter.
The current owner has upgraded the salon upholstery to a beautiful white leatherette and had a StackPak system installed for the mainsail. She also has new canvas for her dodger and bimini. This interior features the folding bulkhead table which opens up the interior. the woodwork below decks is in beautiful condition.�
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- All salon cushions updated in 2019 in white leatherette,
- New cabin sole 2016,
- Woodwork in beautiful condition,
- Custom storage at galley and nav station.
- Force 10 propane cabin heater.
- New hot water heater in 2003,
- Dual refrigeration systems- one 12v and one engine driven.
- Microwave oven.
- Propane stove with oven.
- Propane fume detector.
Sails and Rigging
- 15Kg Bruce anchor
- 20lb high tensile Danforth anchor
- Steel folding cradle
- Manual and electric bilge pumps,
- LED anchor light,
- Safety gear,
- Fenders and lines.
- Full batten mainsail with Tides Luff Track system new in 2004,
- Mainsail SailPack system new in 2020
- Cruising spinnaker
- 130% furling genoa by Quantum.
- Storm jib.
- ST 60 Tridata and wind functions,
- Raymarine C80 plotter/radar,
- Navman GPS plotter,
- Raymarine 6001 Smartpilot,
- Toshiba 19" TV/DVD player,
- Stereo with CD player and cockpit speakers.
Deck & rigging
- 4 x 6 volt deep cycle house batteries (new in 2021) and 1 x 12 volt starting battery.
- High output alternator.
- Hart inverter charger 50 amp.
- Smart regulator and battery monitor.
- Shore power with cord and adaptors.
- 1 x 100 watt solar panels
- Bow and stern rails,
- Double lifelines and gates.
- Stern rail is customized to include dinghy davits as part of the structure.
- Helm has instrument pod, custom stainless steel pedestal guard & cockpit table.
- Boarding ladder with flat treads. Hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Outboard bracket on pushpit.
- Updated Lewmar opening ports.
- Oversized Lewmar self tailing primaries.
- Electric Lewmar halyard winch.
- Custom hard dodger attaches to conventional dodger frame and can be removed.
- Flexible Strata glass windows.�
- Bimini new in 2019
- Cockpit cushions.
- Lewmar Concept 1 electric windlass with 120 feet of 5/16 chain.