The 480 Sedan Bridge is unquestionably one of the most highly sought after�Sea Ray�Sport Yachts ever built.�Timeless styling, quality throughout, liveability and stellar�performance are trademarks of this model.
New to the market and cruised only in fresh of the great lakes.
Notable are the favored Cummins QSM-11 diesels, hydraulic swim platform, bow thruster, bridge air/heat, washer/dryer, Sub Zero fridge and freezer w/icemaker and filter as well as All new high-end electronics in 2020 and over $100,000 in upgrades in the last 2 years?see full specs for a complete list of upgrades.
*Nov 2021-Vendor has engaged a respected marine surveyor to ensure a confident sale*
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
New items 2020:?close to $100,000 on upgrades
- fresh bottom paint
- Hull sides and decks waxed
- New fenders, ropes, flairs, reconditioned platform lift
- Completely refurbished with Furuno electronics:
- Doppler Radar - 12ANXT/3
- Furuno NavNet Fish-finder with transducer
- 2 - DGPS units
- Furuno NavPilot 300 Autopilot with remote control, new flux gate compass
- Furuno V4800 VHF with remote station in the Salon
- Furuno RD33 tridata interconnected by NMEA 2000
- Fusion stereo with SIRIUS
- Helm has been reconfigure/customized to accommodate a Furuno NavNet TZ� Touch2 -15? in the helm and 12? multifunctional display overhead
- New modern Alt faucet
- 46? Samsung smart TV with Fire-stick
- New KVH TV3 satellite system with Bell receiver
- Yamaha sound bar with base box system
- New Magnum Inverter system
- 2 - AC units rebuilt compressors
- Refurbished Sub Zero fridge and freezer
- All new soft goods
- New vinyl plank flooring throughout
- Rebuilt waste water bilge system
- 2 new water pumps