1989 Thundercraft Magnum Express. 28ft Boat with a trailer. With Deposit it's available for Sea trials as its kept in a boat house on the North Shore.
This is a 24 ft. production fiberglass pleasure cruiser known as a Thundercraft 24 Magnum Express. Layout has cable locker and v-berth forward with deck hatch above. Galley is port side aft. Head compartment is to starboard side. Double berth aft is under raised Bridge deck. Bridge has starboard side helm station with pedestal seat. Curved settee is port side. Cockpit has machinery space hatches, side storage compartments, and pullout bench seat aft. Canvas Bimini is supported on a stainless-steel frame. Transom has starboard side walkthrough, cockpit shower, and fiberglass swim platform. Stainless-steel ladder port side is mounted on transom. Vessel finish s original white gelcoat with red and black accent decal stripes.
This was my very first boat & being a 1989 I had a boat survey company look at it & the bones were in great shape as it was only in Fresh water so I brought in the pro's & went to work. Some 2 years later it was done.
It's a wonderful day or weekend boat & have used it to watch the Vancouver fireworks, spent the weekend up the Sunshine coast, trailered it to Dave Mathews in George, WA & been in the BC interior on a lake. Remove the carpets & clip on the electric puller & your ready to go set & pull prawn & crab traps.
My main aim was to ensure absolutely everything worked & stayed that way so nothing was done on the cheap.
I have kept every receipt in the order it was purchased & happy to show you the book. Everything & I mean everything has been replaced / upgraded. During the renovations it was kept inside, plugged in on a trailer or inside in a boathouse on the North Shore.
Both the Boat & Trailer have absolutely everything you need - rite down to the life jackets, flares kit, spare tire, jack, spare propellor, cleaning products, smart shore power cables you name it. There is nothing you need to buy except gas.
I'm selling it because it time for a bigger boat. I figure sell it now while it's in showroom condition.
THE LIST INCLUDES:
• New RCL-100 LED Searchlight - Wifi or Key pad controlled
• New 10 x WetSounds LED Speakers (2 on Bow (8inch), 4 in cockpit (6 inch) , 2 on stern (6 inch), 2 subs (10 inch)
• New 2 Westsounds Amps
• New 150 feet of 5/8th Amsteel Blue ankor line
• New 30 feet of Chain & quick release clips
• New 2 Ankor swivels
• New 150 feet Floating Tow Rope
• New 10 life adult life jackets
• New 3 Kid life jackets
• New Flare Kit
• New Air Horn
• New All new dock lines
• Hull cut polished and waxed every year
• New decal accent stripes installed
• Hull underwater body sanded, and new anti-fouling paint applied
• New Balmar hatches installed on foredeck
• New navigation lights installed
• Mercruiser 5.7 litre completely rebuilt including new manifolds, risers, engine hoses, leads & dyno'd
• New sterndrive installed
• All new fuel lines installed
• New trim tab pump and hydraulic rams installed
• New Bennett Auto Trim Tab system for fully hands free trim tab driving
• New sterndrive trim pump installed
• New bilge blower installed
• New bilge pump installed
• New upgraded 180-amp alternator installed
• New fuel tank sender unit installed
• All vessel 12/120-volt wiring replaced new
• New Smart Plug and shore power cable installed
• New AGM and starter batteries, battery switch, battery isolator, and associated cables installed
• New Magnum Energy inverter/battery charger installed
• All new engine gauges installed
• 2020 Ipad Pro, waterproof case & quick release stand for music, photos & Navionics
• New engine controls and cables installed
• New electric horn installed
• New electric head, holding tank, filter, holding tank and macerator pump installed
• All interior plumbing replaced as new, plus all new hoses where applicable
• New LED interior lighting installed
• New Force Ten electric stove installed
• New Nova Kool fridge installed
• New anchor, chain and rode installed
• New bow roller installed
• New windows and portlights installed
• New interior door faces
• New interior and exterior cushions and upholstery installed
• New carpet installed throughout vessel
• New cockpit shower installed
• New Garmin depth sounder installed
• New VHF radio installed
• New Canvas Bimini and Tonneau cover installed
• New Life Jackets
• New Magma BBQ with Custom polished steel Stand
• New Polished Steel Stand for Drink Tray or remove quick release pins & put the prawn puller on the stand
• Brutus 40 Prawn Puller
Compete Boat Survey
Complete Electrical Survey post electrical replacement.
Vacuum Flush Electric Toilet with holding tank & through hull for easy push button discharge
LED Light everywhere - Speakers, Cabinets, below deck & below the water line
Custom made dash that is backlit & all new push button switches, with all new gauges
New Tires on Trailer
Volt Meter to show battery status & available reserve power