The 123' Broward Tri-Deck Motor Yacht�"Sovereign Lady".
complete refit in 2016, nicely updated in 2022
Master Stateroom with a study on the main deck
a large hot tub
Detroit Diesels, 16V92s, rebuilt, only�800 hours!
"Sovereign Lady" is turn-key.��She is ready to host and entertain your family and friends, or operate as a successful charter yacht.
If you would like to charter her yourself, we would be pleased to arrange a credit toward the purchase price.
A recent survey and oil sample reports are available.�She is available to be seen at Coal Harbour in Vancouver.
"Sovereign Lady" will be delivered to Seattle for a buyer in the United States.
The video was taken in 2018.� There has been some updating done since and the tender has been changed.� Please see the "Description" for the details.��
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The 123' Broward Tri-Deck�"Sovereign Lady"
- complete refit�in 2016, nicely updated in 2022
- 6 staterooms
- the master stateroom is on the main deck
- a large hot tub�
- Detroit Diesels, 16V92s, rebuilt,�only 800 hours!
You step onto the wide swim grid and up the steps onto the�Aft�Deck.
- the extended swim grid with�removable staples
- access to a large lazarette for storage and a generator
- the nameplate with raised backlit lettering
- new teak decking
- a large marble table invites al fresco dining on the aft deck
- the wet bar and fridge make entertaining easy
- a television
- infrared heating
- full enclosure
The Salon is entered through wide sliding doors from the aft deck. You may be impressed by the contemporary elegance of this room. �The open layout, large windows, and a 7-foot ceiling add to the spacious, comfortable feel.
- new curtains, wall coverings, headliners, and carpet�
- large�luxurious lounging�sofa
- 2 coffee tables
- full bar with white marble counter-top
- Frigidaire fridge, ice maker, and sink
- a 60'' flat-screen television
- KVH satellite television
- exceptional sound system
The Dining Room�has granite topped cabinets and serving areas along both sides.
- black glass dining table
- designer dining room chairs
- custom chandelier
- features granite wall
- fine china and stemware
Forward is the�Day Head,�2 hall closets,�the foyer�connecting the dining room to the galley, and the starboard side entrance.�
The Galley�is equipped for a chef!
- Bosch 5 burner cooktop stove
- Frigidaire double oven
- Delfield commercial double stand up fridge
- Delfield commercial stand-up freezer
- KitchenAid ice maker
- KitchenAid trash compactor
- Bosche dishwasher
- the pots and pans
- large double sink
- granite counter-tops
- lots of storage
- large windows provide natural lighting and a pleasant workspace
- direct access outside through the port side door
- direct access to the Crew Area below
The Master Stateroom is on the main deck.�
It�is accessed through a�Private Study�where you might catch up on emails in the morning or retreat with a favorite book in the evening.
- built-in desk and bookshelves
- marble desktop and side tables
- a comfortable couch
- large windows
The�Master Stateroom is full beam,�has large windows and a vaulted ceiling. The stateroom and the twin ensuite have just been redecorated (2022) with marble countertops and new wall coverings.��It is a very attractive and very quiet place to be.
- center-line king size bed
- marble-topped cabinets and night tables
- three cedar-lined wardrobe closets
- new television and Bose Sound Surround
- twin ensuite -�new marble walls, his and hers vanities, and a�5' x 6' shower in between
There are�Five Guest Staterooms.�Three have queen beds, two have twin beds. Each has:�
- an ensuite with a walk-in shower
- a cedar-lined locker
- windows with blackout shades
- custom d�cor and�Cantalupi lighting
- new silk carpets
- new Samsung flat-screen television
- access to SatTel and 1200 recorded movies!
- individual air conditioning control
The�Crew Quarters�are forward and down the stairs from the galley.�
The�Captain's Cabin�is forward with a double berth and private head.
There are�three other double cabins�for the crew and two more heads. The crew lounge has a dining table and seating for 6.
- Sony flat-screen television
- new upholstery and carpet
- stand-up fridge and freezer
- laundry room with Kenmore washer and dryer units
- direct access to three of the guest cabins
- direct access up to the galley
- direct access to the foredeck
- secure bulkhead
The Engine Room�is spacious and has 6 feet of headroom.
- Detroit Diesels, 16V92s, 2900 hp,�rebuilt and now have only�800 hours!�
- 2 x 65 kw generators
- 32 kw Onan generator (new in 2016)
- all fully serviced including oil changes (April, 2022)
- oil transfer system for main engines, transmissions, and generators
- Hynautic steering system
- AGM batteries
- Naiad stabilizers
- bow thruster
- Matrix watermaker (1500 gpd)
- Sea Recovery watermaker (1200 gpd)
- Microphor head system
- Marine-Air chilled water AC system (15 ton)�
- Hurricane diesel hydronic heating system (2 x 55,000 btu diesel boilers)
- Halon fire suppression system
- workbenches, tool cabinets,�and�spare parts
The Helm�is up the stairs from the foyer. It features:
- port and starboard wing stations
- opening windows on both sides
- bench seating for 3 guests right behind the Captain
- lots of counter space
- Furuno NavNet
- Nobeltec navigation system
- 2 Furuno radars
- 3 Acer screens
- JVC video monitor
- six wireless cameras
- Furuno autopilot
- ICOM VHF radios
- Stratos single sideband
- intercom system
- remote spotlight�
The Lounge�behind the helm is perfect for rainy days, or for escaping from "too much sun".�
- lounging couches, bucket chairs, and side tables
- a 70? flat-screen television
- sets up as a games room with adjustable height tables
The Bridge Deck�behind the lounge can accommodate 20 people.
- an extended roof - great for those wanting shade outside
- new teak decking
- lounging sofas and bar stools
- new deck lounge chairs
- crushed recycled glass counter-tops and cocktail tables
- a wet bar with a fridge
- a LARGE hot tub
- a Bullet bar b q
- a firepit
The Upper Deck�is up the stairs and boasts�the best views in the harbour.
- a separate lounging area
- chairs, cushions (just reupholstered), and coffee tables
- radar arch and�bimini top
The Forward�Deck is used for storing and deploying the toys.
- accessed directly�from the crew quarters
- new Steelhead 1000 lb. crane with remote
- 12' Caribe RIB with 30 hp Mercury outboard
- paddleboard and kayak storage
- 2 Maxwell 4500 hydraulic windlasses
- 2 Fjord anchors