JUSTAHUG is a deluxe trawler with many upgrades from the original model in electronics, furniture and layout.
Perfect as a liveaboard for 2 people. Perfect for the Great Loop.
Displacement 13 tons
Fuel capacity (DIESEL): 230 US gal
Water :150 US gal
Propulsion: Twin diesel Perkins 4-236, 90hp each, naturally aspired
Cruising speed 6.5 – 7 knots at 1800 RPM
Transmission – Borg Warner Velvet Drive 1:1
3 blade props
Port & Starboard entry doors to main cabin, with wide walkways on each side and inside entrance to sun deck. Standing head room 6’3” throughout.
Aft Master Stateroom: walk around queen bed with new custom mattress (July 2021). Lots of cupboard, hanging closets, cabinets with draws and shelves.
Master head: ensuite with macerator toilet, round stainless steel sink with long counter and separate large stall shower.
Forward: Oversized quarter berth, as part of the galley. Ample storage with overhead lighting.
Salon: Two swivel/reclining chairs, coffee table, cloth covered settee, drop leaf table can be place in the salon. Custom curtains and blinds.
Galley: Custom galley is down and forward. Full size fridge with freezer. Propane oven with 3 burner stove. Microwave/coffee / ice maker. Double stainless steel sink. 2 20# propane tanks housed in stainless steel vented enclosures. More than ample storage in cupboards. Well lit and vented.
Salon Helm: Raymaine electronics, E120 chart plotter, 125 GPS, 4kw – 24nm coloured radar, depth sounder, autopilot Uniden VHF radio, 4” Ritchie compass, engine instruments.
Upper Helm: Duplicate Raymaine electronics with 16” flat screen display and keyboard. Richie 3 ½ “ compass Uniden VHF radio
• 520 watt solar system
• 1-4D starting battery – 2019
• 6 Deep cycle house batteries (600 amp hrs) – 2017
• Xantrax 2000 inverter/charger
• Link 1000 battery monitor
• Upgraded breaker panel
• Sea Wolf electrical Windlass
• Cruisair Air conditioning/heat 16KBTU
• ESPAR heating system
• Balmar Alternator 150 amp regulator
• 2 isolation switches – 1 emergency cross over switch
• 4 bilge pumps
• Shakespeare 2020 omni directional tv/fm antenna
• Shore cables
• 12ft AB RIB dinghy with 7.5hp Johnson
• Hinged radar arch for low bridges
• Magma propane BBQ
• Fiberglass bow pulpit with continuous stainless steel hand rail
• Swim platform with step ladder
• Hot and cold shower on swim platform
• Bow area has raw water wash down
• 6 – large fenders 2- balls
• 6 mooring lines
• 24” throw ring
• Man overboard retrieval system
• 5 Fire extinguishers
• Compressed air system of air horn
• Flares, 12 gauge Orion Twin Star
• Hot water tank has heat exchanger through engine and 110v
• Pressure water pump and accumulator
• Seagull water purifier
• 2 SS muffler pots – new exhaust hoses
• Xintex propane/fume detector
• All injectors R &R 2013
• Amcrest set of 4 camera system and DVR
• Excellent canvas enclosures
• Engine room blower
• 23x13 3 blade props
• New SS drive shafts
• Weaver davits on swim platform with EZ dingy winch. Outboard motor bracket.
• 45 lbs CQR anchor with 150’ of 3/8 chain. Anchor bridal.
• 35 lbs Danforth with 135’ rope rode.
• Hydraulic steering
• Racor 500 fuel filters. Electric fuel pump
• 2 boat poles
• 4ft dining table with 6 folding chairs with cushions. Two wicker chairs and coffee table
• Fully carpeted sun deck and upper helm
Recent upgrades and improvements:
• Replaced both starter motors
• Replaced both alternators
• Replaced port fuel tank
• Replaced bilge pumps
• Replaced starboard engine water pump
• Replaced all batteries
• Installed solar system
• Upgrade inverter / charger system
• Installed Link monitor
• Replaced both drive shafts
• Replaced all cutlass bearings
• Replaced all lighting with LED
• Reconditioned all bright work
• Many spare parts