The 1988 Gulf 32 Pilothouse is a top-quality vessel perfect for exploring the Pacific Northwest. Designed by William Garden, this all-season motorsailer is ideal for coastal cruising.
It's comfortable and roomy cabin features 6'6" head room, two helms, a spacious head, and accommodations for up to six.
Flush decks with a wide open cockpit make moving around easy. With multiple lazarettes, a stern propane locker, and a full vessel canvass cover to protect it off-season.
Featuring great ground tackle with both Rocna and Fortress anchors, along with new chain.
Offered with an assumable moorage slip at Stones Marina in Nanaimo.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Tachometer, oil pressure, water temperature, DC volts, hours
- ROCNA 15 Kg. Scoop type
- FORTRESS FX23
- S-L Hyspeed model 555, double action manual windlass with chain gypsy�and capstan
- 120? x 3/8? Dia. galvanized steel chain
- 220? x�3?4? dia. 3 strand nylon rode
Voltage: 12 DC/110 VAC
Batteries: 4 x 12 VDC (3 x Group 27 house bank, 1 x starter)�below quarter berth with PERKO sparkproof battery�switch
Charging: 70 amp belt-driven alternator,�XANTREX model TRUECHARGE 10
Monitor: LINK�20 battery-state monitor
Shore power: AC load panel with main and 2 x branch circuit�breakers, reverse polarity indicator
Inverter: PROWATT 600 amp inverter
- Dickenson Newport Propane Heater
- Hillrange gimbaled propane stove with oven
- 2 x 10 lb propane bottles in vented locker with remote activated solenoid shutoff valves, linked to two propane sniffers in the cabin
- 2 Station MORSE steering with sheathed�cables
- Edson steering pedestal
- Fibreglass rudder with bronze pintle
- Emergency tiller
- UNIVERSAL model M40, 32 HP,� 4 cylinder�marine diesel
- New raw water pump
- Hurth mechanical reverse reduction gear, 2:1 ratio
- New 1-1/8? Dia. stainless steel propeller shaft
- New propeller shaft coupler
- PSS shaft seal with bronze stern tube
- New cutlass bearing
- 3 blade�bronze propeller