Professionally service this spring by St Clair Boating Center. New gimbals, new bellows, oil and filter changes. Ready to go for 2023! Includes triple axel aluminum 10,500 GVW trailer.
(Current location: Port Lambton, ON.
The Chaparral 285 SSi was among the most popular cuddy cabins available following her introduction thanks to an enviable blend of smart styling, first-rate construction and excellent performance. Built on a deep-V hull, the 285’s versatile cockpit layout—with its comfortable seating and luxury appointments— is one of her most compelling features. The wet bar is fitted with a sink, pressure water and refrigerator. A walk-through transom provides easy access to the extra-large swim platform, and the helm is thoughtfully designed.
Forward, cuddy is well equipped with a small galley with microwave and a large convertible dinette/vee birth. The enclosed private head compartment comes complete with a sink, storage bin and opening port for ventilation as well as a Vacuflush toilet.
Check out some of her features below:
- 2023 Marine Survey
- Powered by a twin MerCruiser 350 Mag MPI 300 HP engines, with Bravo III drive units with stainless-steel dual props and about 388 engine hours. Fully service and ready for 2023.
- Three new batteries
- New bottom paint last summer (2022)
- Electrically actuated engine hatch lift
- Anchor rode hatch
- Bimini top with full camper canvas and tonneau cover
- Trim Tabs
- Digital depth gauge
- Alpine ATE-62BT AM/FM Bluetooth Stereo with 2 remote controls at helm and on transom at swim platform
- Cockpit wet bar with fridge/freezer and sink
- Cooler stows under starboard side seat
- Large swim platform with concealed stainless-steel swim ladder and washdown
- BBQ mount under original swim platform cover
- Removable cockpit table
- Walk through transom to cockpit with snap-in marine carpet
- Large u-shaped cockpit seating area with storage underneath
- Port side lounger with storage underneath
- Double width helm seat with flip-up bolster
- Salon with small galley area and microwave oven.
- Forward dinette converts to large Vee-birth
- Private head with sink and VacuFlush toilet
- Double birth in mid-cabin
And much, more!
(St Clair Boat Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel.)
For more information or to schedule an in-person or virtual/remote viewing please contact John Patterson (519) 520 – 9687
“Turning Boaters’ Dreams into Reality”
In partnership with St Clair Boating Center