- Industry-first Colour LCD touchscreen instrumentation: FX now owners have the power of Connext at their fingertips. Connext serves as the information hub for every aspect of the WaveRunner experience, and provides a suite of functions like security mode, thrust directional enhancer, drive control and more.
- New Multi-mount System: FX owners can personalize their ride with accessories like speakers, GPS systems, cameras and more. (Accessories sold separately.)
- Three-person Cruiser® seat: Incredibly roomy this three-person Cruiser seat features the industry's only theater-style seating, offering spaciousness and a thrilling view for everyone on board.
- Yamaha's exclusive Cruise Assist: The industry's first system that allows the driver to set and hold a particular speed while maintaining a comfortable riding position with the throttle. Once the speed is set, the driver can increase or decrease the speed through the simple push of a button. When the throttle is disengaged the system shuts off.
- Yamaha's exclusive No Wake Mode: makes cruising through no-wake zones a breeze. Once engaged, the no-wake mode moves the engine's RPMs to an optimal speed, approximately 5 mph, for efficiently navigating through a no-wake zone. Once through, the driver simply applies throttle and the no-wake mode is released.
- Next-generation L-Mode: Pre-set top speed and acceleration curve for less experienced riders.
- Command Link: An industry first, offering quick, easy access to onboard instrumentation keys.
- Adjustable Steering, to best accommodate the driver, the steering column can be tilted up or down - offering greater comfort.
- 125 litre of Storage, including two dry compartments and a cavernous deck storage providing the perfect place for stowing gear .
- Stylish pull-up cleats provide easy tie-up at the dock, then tuck neatly away until you need them.
- Tow hook, Convenient placement of a tow hook makes wakeboarding or skiing a breeze
- Dual Mirrors: Automotive style and convenience.
- Yamaha's Trademarked Visibility Spout®: A waterspout from the rear of the craft that improves the watercraft's conspicuity.
- Extended Ride Plate - The shape and length of the ride plate determines stability, time to plane, and straight-line trackability. The extended ride plate on the SVHO models is designed specifically to deliver the best handling characteristics possible.