USA Registered. USCGC Acushnet was originally built as a U.S. Navy diver-class rescue and salvage ship, then served as a coast guard cutter for a long career. Always well maintained and substantially upgraded before her 2011 retirement.
All engines ready to fire up. Opportunity for hundreds of ocean related industrial uses such as FEMA response ship or world class patrol boat. Big commercial galley, walk in freezers, water makers, hospital, theater, 80 berths, 13 heads and showers, laundry, 2 deck cranes and two Zodiac Hurricanes with diesel outdrives for tender vessels.
Lots of extra tools and machinery included. Motivated seller.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1943 U.S. Navy built
- 213' x 39' x 19'
- Location: Washington
- 4 x Fairbanks-Morse diesel engines
- Total power: 2700 hp
- Gear: Driving DC motors for propulsion- diesel-electric
- Engine hours: 55,000 est.
- Cruising speed: 15 knots
- Fuel tank: Many, steel, 191,000 gallons capacity (estimated)
- Genset: 2 x Cat 250 kw, 1 x Cat 200 kw
- Bilge pumps
- Accommodation for crew of 80
- Water tank: steel, 36500 gallons total
- Hot water
- All welded steel construction
- Anchor handling gear system- no anchors
- Life saving gear
- Towing gear
- 2 x Zodiac Hurricanes with diesel/outdrive
- Batteries: Many- some are new