USA Registered. Driftwood is a hard working, ex-army tug well setup for local pushing and shoving, pulling and whatever else a capable tug captain may get in the middle of.
Super maneuverable with a Caterpillar 3304 powering a forward Z drive. Main and flybridge control stations so things go well and a fire monitor for when they don?t. Ready to work flying your company colors.
Driftwood is also being offered as part of Campbell Maritime Inc. business opportunity. Our file number: WS4910
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1945 Sturgeon Bay Shipbuilding Inc. of Manitowoc, Wisconsin (Hull #ST-910) as the ST-910 for the United States Army
- Location: Washington
- 45' x 12'6" x 6'
- Gross tonnage: 27
- Net tonnage: 21
- Engine: Detroit 6-110 350 hp diesel inboard
- Reduction gear: Allison 6751775
- Ratio: 3.75:1
- Propeller: Bronze 3 blade
- Shaft: Steel, 3.5" diameter
- Engine 2: Caterpillar diesel - driving Z-drive
- Z drive: Olympic, 150 horsepower
- Radar: Furuno GP 7000
- Fathometer: Coastal navigator
- VHF: ICOM IC-M 502
- Anchor: Danforth 30 lbs.
- Tow bit: H bit
- Steering stations: 2
- Fire monitor: Belt drive pump off main
- 2 deck winches