Custom built aluminum super punt built by Nordel Custom Boats in 1994.
Powered with inboard twin 325 hp Mercruiser gas engines. Packs 12,000 lbs of halibut and in 4 plastic 4 x 4 x 4 totes 4,800 lbs of salmon. Fishing gear at additional cost.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1994 Nordel Custom Marine built
- Location: Lower Mainland, BC
- 32' x 12'1" x 4'9"
- Engines: 2 x Mercruiser 325 hp gas
- Reduction gear: Borg Warner
- Ratio: 1.5:1
- Propeller: 3 blades
- Shaft: Bronze, 1 1/4" diameter
- Cruising speed: 8 knots
- Full speed: 15 knots
- Fuel tanks: 3, aluminum, 450 gallons
- Engine alarms and gauges
- Auxiliary engine: Honda 13 hp
- Hydraulic pumps: 2
- Bilge pumps
- Galley sink
- Water tank: Aluminum, 45 gallons
- Hot water
- All aluminum construction
- Holds: 12,000 lbs halibut and 4 - 1200 lb totes of salmon
- Drum spooler
- Power roller
- Spot light