Hi Line built 32' American Style Bowpicker with gillnet drum and herring shaker drums.
Powered with twin Volvo diesels with 290 legs. Basic electronics and comforts.
Call or email for further information and the location to view.
- 1985 Hi-Line Alum Welding built
- Location: Greater Vancouver, BC
- 32' x 11' with over 6' head room
- Engines: 2 x TAMD 40D Volvo 185 hp diesels
- Fuel consumption: 10 gallons per hour
- Reduction gear: 290 Volvo
- Propeller: Aluminum, 3 blade
- Cruising speed: 18 knots
- Full speed: 22 knots
- Fuel tanks: 1, aluminum, 300 gallons total
- Engine alarms and gauges
- Cooling: Heat exchangers
- Hydraulic pumps: Off main
- Bilge pumps: 3
- Galley sink: Single stainless steel
- Water tank: 1, aluminum, 60 gallon
- Heating: Stove
- Decks/hull: Aluminum
- Ribs: Integral
- Holds: Set for brailer bags, 15 ton capacity
- Drums: Gilnet/herring
- VHF: 2
- Radar: Furuno
- Sounder: Furuno
- Plotter: Standard Horizon
- Inverter: Small
- Steering stations: 2, hydraulic
- Controls: Cable
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.