USA Registered. Combination steel crabber / seiner built by Weldcraft Marine in 1955.
Caterpillar 3408 with 365 hp and twin disc 514. 60,000 lbs fish hold capacity. Boom with 5 winches, A&M slider and boom pin, 28" Marco block, 42" Pilkington deck winch, crab davit, crab block, dump box and coiler.
Fully rigged for crab and salmon seine. Includes SE salmon net and skiff.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1955 Weldcraft Marine built
- Location: Washington
- 54' x 16'8" x 8'
- Survey: June 2018
- Engine: Caterpillar 3408 365 hp diesel
- Reduction gear: Twin disc 514
- Ratio: 3.5:1
- Propeller: 3 blade, 48" x 40"
- Shaft: Stainless steel, 3" diameter
- Cruising speed: 9 knots
- Full speed: 11 knots
- Fuel tanks: 2, steel, 1400 gallons total capacity
- Engine alarms and gauges
- Keel cooled
- Auxiliary engine: GM 271 with 1,200 hours
- Hydraulic pumps: 2 - 3545 Vickers
- Freezer: RSW, hydraulic drive, 15 ton Carrier compressor
- Bilge pumps: 2
- Sleeps: 6
- Stove: Olympic Y-18
- Galley sink
- Water tank: Steel, 800 gallons
- Hot water
- Holding tank
- Hull: Steel
- Mast: 8"
- Holds: Fiberglass, capacity for 60,000 lbs
- Anchor: 350 Navy
- GPS: 3
- VHF: 3
- Radar: 1 - 1934 48 mile
- Sounder: 2
- Plotter: Rose Point / PC Wind Plot
- Autopilot: ComNav with 201 remote
- Spot light
- Batteries: 32V / 12V
- Inverter: 32V and 12V
- Controls: Morse
- SE seine net
- Alfab skiff with raised sides (Cummins 6BT, twin disc 506 2.5:1, rebuilt in 2018)
- Gear: Boom with 5 winches, A&M slider and boom pin, 28" Marco block, 42" Pilkington deck winch, crab davit, crab block, dump box and coiler